Race Relations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Our racism should be correct for the influx of UG rejects. Shit irks me to no end seeing we all know Abe don't know a damn thing about rhythm. List your ethnic background with a pic.

Last edited:

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm white but grew up in a mostly black area in Peoria Il. Almost all of my buddies are black and even dated a few sista's before I met my wife. They loved me because 1) I'm so god damn good lookin 2) I'm a white guy who can dance(growing up where I did helped big time) and 3) I'm a white guy who would approach black women which not to many do. I could go into any black club in the city, be the only white guy in there and never had one issue. I was there to have a good time just like everyone else. Color is color. I've never understood the issues people have because of it. We have far to many bigger issues to deal with and why we as a people let racial divide get in the way of dealing with those issues that effect us all is beyond me.
Mel, you would have absolutely loved hanging out with me and not just because I'm so god damn good lookin. lol

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 ...you're absolutely beautiful.

i'm first generation italian...and a long line of southern. which really only means i drink sweet tea and eat pasta...and i know what grits be like.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Polish, German, Scotch Irish, Swedish, Lithuanian, Italian, native American..... Basically lots of rape was happening in different wars.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My Great Grandfather came to the US around 1890 from Norway.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 ...you're absolutely beautiful.

i'm first generation italian...and a long line of southern. which really only means i drink sweet tea and eat pasta...and i know what grits be like.
I've never had a grit in my life. My mama is southern but for some reason never cooked them & I honestly don't want to try anything named grit. Sounds gross.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've never had a grit in my life. My mama is southern but for some reason never cooked them & I honestly don't want to try anything named grit. Sounds gross.
Grits are delicious with a bit of butter & sugar. Do yourself a favor & try it sometime.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Grits cooked in a little bacon grease(it's called red eye gravy) no can defend.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
Our racism should be correct for the influx of UG rejects. Shit irks me to no end seeing we all know Abe don't know a damn thing about rhythm. List your ethnic background with a pic.
Ahh, sometimes it be's like that Carlito?

I'ma just start throwing haymakers like I'm Mayweather fighting Rousey.

Let me just say this....I got into music because I was a dancer umpteenth years ago. Not just a dancer the dancer. I would circle your ass like a top and spin you off the dance floor like my name was Dead or Alive.

Feel free to take this giant L on me. Go on, take it, take this L.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Ahh, sometimes it be's like that Carlito?

I'ma just start throwing haymakers like I'm Mayweather fighting Rousey.

Let me just say this....I got into music because I was a dancer umpteenth years ago. Not just a dancer the dancer. I would circle your ass like a top and spin you off the dance floor like my name was Dead or Alive.

Feel free to take this giant L on me. Go on, take it, take this L.

View: http://youtu.be/l6AlQgq9MRE

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
As you know, I'm a proponent of race having no scientific basis. There is no "white" gene or "black" descriptor.

To answer the OP, I'm essentially Anglo-Chinese. The fact that I'm good at maths is a coincidence.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
As white and Brit as can be, probably even more since moving to VA. I fucking LOVE shrimp and grits, not got my head around biscuits quite yet though.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As you know, I'm a proponent of race having no scientific basis. There is no "white" gene or "black" descriptor.

To answer the OP, I'm essentially Anglo-Chinese. The fact that I'm good at maths is a coincidence.
Do you drive bad ?

LOL