Rachael Ostovich hospitalized after attack, according to TMZ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
TMZ reported in a later update that the Honolulu Police Department has opened up a felony domestic violence investigation in the case, but no arrest has been made.
On TUF they said she and her husband trained at some shitty little church/gym that had little kids running around and Bible quotes all over the wall

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's my first impression. I'm pretty sure when a woman is attacked by someone close to her it's 99.79% a domestic issue with some sleazebag!
Be interesting to find out what happened. Hopefully whoever it is gets served.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Probably not, but innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz.
I think this is a clear case of someone being guilty here. It’s not like a he said she said situation. Someone beat the shit out of her. Now it’s a matter of regaining consciousness and speaking up. Let’s hope she doesn’t let this slide.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think this is a clear case of someone being guilty here. It’s not like a he said she said situation. Someone beat the shit out of her. Now it’s a matter of regaining consciousness and speaking up. Let’s hope she doesn’t let this slide.
Do you know for certain he also wasn't on the receiving end of physical violence in the altercation?

M

member 603

I gotta be honest here, I'm pretty fuckin disgusted with this thread.... Time and a fucking place for everything, this woman was assaulted, has been beaten to the point of being put in a hospital, and you guy want to fucking oogle her photos and make jokes about her breast implants.... What the fuck is wrong with you? I expect better than this

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Rachael Ostovich withdraws from Paige VanZant fight following head injuries suffered in ‘second-degree assault’
Some mixed martial arts (MMA) fans are likely to be disappointed to learn that Rachael Ostovich was forced to withdraw from her Paige VanZant fight, scheduled for promotion’s upcoming debut on ESPN+ on Jan. 19, 2019 inside Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

While details are a bit scarce at the moment, Marc Raimondi reports that Ostovich was allegedly assaulted by her 27 year-old husband, Titan FC veteran Arnold Berdon, suffering a broken orbital bone in the process.

So apparently this is the women beater...
Arnold Berdon (@ArnoldBerdon) | Twitter

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
If this guy really did this, I hope he gets a few years in prison.
Who ever it was needs to be put away. How can someone do something like that to there wife/mother of his kid. The fucker broke her face for Gods sake. That's fucked up.

M

member 603

Do you know for certain he also wasn't on the receiving end of physical violence in the altercation?
What a fucking stupid statement, and it shows me that you're a piece of shit as a person... There is NEVER an excuse to EVER beat a woman to the point of hospitalization. Even if she hit him in a argument, he should have control NOT to beat her to that point.... I've done BJJ/MMA for 20 years now, and have known hundreds of guys who have as well (and some who've fought at the highest levels of the sport)..... All of us have gotten into arguments with our girls at some point, none have beaten them. Only asshole pieces of shit do stuff like that, the fact that you're even justifying his actions by asking that question.... Go fuck yourself, and do us a favor and jump in front of a fucking truck.

Wild @Wild Leigh @Leigh Splinty @Splinty you can pink me, fucking ban me, I don't give a fuck, but fuck any man who would make a comment like that prick did.... (post #30 assuming there's a guilty party.... Post #34 questioning if the guy the cops were criminally investigating may have been on the receiving end of any attack here.... Fuck that guy)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Everyone take a deep breath. Differing opinions is cool. Respectful debate is encouraged. Let's try to get back to that, even when dealing w/ sensitive topics. Thanks.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
As Rachel’s #1 fan of This fine forum I wish her a speedy recovery.

And I agree with @Rhino.....no excuses to hospitalizing a woman.

I’ve had women come at me and you neutralize and trash talk like a true G.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Looks like she's gonna have to find another shitty church/gym/daycare center to train in

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Looks like he's going the CMNH defense route:

"We spoke with a family member who is very close with Berdon, who tells us Arnold is seeking a lawyer and intends to defend himself against allegations he attacked his wife.

We're told Berdon will argue he was attacked first and defended himself. "

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What a fucking stupid statement, and it shows me that you're a piece of shit as a person... There is NEVER an excuse to EVER beat a woman to the point of hospitalization. Even if she hit him in a argument, he should have control NOT to beat her to that point.... I've done BJJ/MMA for 20 years now, and have known hundreds of guys who have as well (and some who've fought at the highest levels of the sport)..... All of us have gotten into arguments with our girls at some point, none have beaten them. Only asshole pieces of shit do stuff like that, the fact that you're even justifying his actions by asking that question.... Go fuck yourself, and do us a favor and jump in front of a fucking truck.

Wild @Wild Leigh @Leigh Splinty @Splinty you can pink me, fucking ban me, I don't give a fuck, but fuck any man who would make a comment like that prick did.... (post #30 assuming there's a guilty party.... Post #34 questioning if the guy the cops were criminally investigating may have been on the receiving end of any attack here.... Fuck that guy)
I've not once tried to justify his actions. I'm asking that we let due process play out rather than judging someone in the court of public opinion at a time that we have very few facts.

If you want to make personal attacks on people that's your business but you should probably refrain from making them in the same posts where you're passing yourself as being more virtuous than everyone else.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

You need a kit kat