Listen Radiohead OK Computer turns 20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Jesus I'm old. Still one of the most fantastic albums start to finish of the last 20 years. Can I get an Amen?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Radiohead has to be one of the most over rated bands ever. I've tried many times but don't see how they're good let alone one of the best.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Radiohead has to be one of the most over rated bands ever. I've tried many times but don't see how they're good let alone one of the best.
Fits with time and place I think. I listened to them alot back in college. I wold blaze then go for walks at night listening to them. Or go for a walk and the. Blaze halfway thru by a lake. Sick music for certain scenes

Alot of radio head songs on season 1 of westworld...

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Not sure what it is about their music, but it doesn't even register in my brain. I immediately concentrate on other things. Not mine it seems.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Not sure what it is about their music, but it doesn't even register in my brain. I immediately concentrate on other things. Not mine it seems.
Drifting away was always part of it for me. I hAve no idea what they are saying mosr of the time. But the songs set a mood. They moved me in a sense.

It's the type of music where u listen to a full album and u think. I used to do it while walking in the dark and sitting by a couple different lakes. Others might do it while laying down. Staring at posters.

It's not the type where I'm visualizing th lyrics of the song or th3 music video. Instead, it's a different experience each time

Granted, it's been a long time since I've done that. Might be bc it no longer fits where my heads at.... or more likely, it's just a function of scarcity of time

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
That album is a master piece. One of the most memorable albums of the 90s. It was a highly experimental album, by no mean to be made a fan favorite, an easy listener. But it worked. Full of sounds not heard from by any other bands out there at the time, and followed by many attempts to recreate this sound ever since. I like the social and political commentary weaved in an out, dressed up in audible art. I was a fan way before that album, but I think it is their magnum opus. Their Dark Side Of the Moon.