Sports Rae Carruth released from jail

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I read a lengthy article on this the other day. I had forgotten some of the details about it. He didn’t actually kill her. He was charged with conspiracy. The guy who actually pulled the trigger got a longer sentence.

They were able to save the baby. He’s now 18. Rae wrote a letter to the grandma asking if he could seek custody. He later said he realized that wasn’t a good idea.

The real question is will he become a productive member of society, or end up back in the clink?

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I read a lengthy article on this the other day. I had forgotten some of the details about it. He didn’t actually kill her. He was charged with conspiracy. The guy who actually pulled the trigger got a longer sentence.
Does it matter? He screwed that kids life up. It should be life.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They were able to save the baby. He’s now 18. Rae wrote a letter to the grandma asking if he could seek custody. He later said he realized that wasn’t a good idea.
Doesn't the kid have a disability due to pregnancy complications from the attack?

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
HBO sports did a nice piece on his Son awhile
Ago...whole thing is messed up - Rae should be in jail for life.

Just the trailer but I’ll look for whole episode:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Doesn't the kid have a disability due to pregnancy complications from the attack?
I looked it up.

He has cerebral palsy. There was a loss of blood and oxygen the night of his birth due to his mother's wounds.

He's now 16 and goes to high school, although he has trouble talking, he needs a walker to get around and still needs help being fed.

So a woman is dead and a child has a disability because Rae Carruth didn't want to pay child support.

Fuck this piece of shit. Put him back in jail. Or better yet, just fry his ass. As far as I'm concerned, he forfeited his right to life.

His girlfriend was following in the car behind him, and Rae stopped his car on the road to give the hitman he hired a clean shot at his girlfriend. After the bullets stopped, he just drove away. We know this because his girlfriend survived long enough to call 911 and describe what went down.

Piece of human trash. Fuck him. He deserves no freedom.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This was the first instance of cops pulling transcripts of cell phone calls that I recall.....had every conversation documented which sealed his conviction iirc

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I looked it up.

He has cerebral palsy. There was a loss of blood and oxygen the night of his birth due to his mother's wounds.

He's now 16 and goes to high school, although he has trouble talking, he needs a walker to get around and still needs help being fed.

So a woman is dead and a child has a disability because Rae Carruth didn't want to pay child support.

Fuck this piece of shit. Put him back in jail. Or better yet, just fry his ass. As far as I'm concerned, he forfeited his right to life.

His girlfriend was following in the car behind him, and Rae stopped his car on the road to give the hitman he hired a clean shot at his girlfriend. After the bullets stopped, he just drove away. We know this because his girlfriend survived long enough to call 911 and describe what went down.

Piece of human trash. Fuck him. He deserves no freedom.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Wanna be Rae Carruth for Halloween? You're sick. But, the NFL wants no part of your tasteless attempt at dark humor.

The NFL has blocked fans from ordering customized Carruth jerseys on NFLShop.com -- continuing the policy of banning controversial names on licensed merch.

Other names on the NFL's jersey blacklist -- Aaron Hernandez and O.J. Simpson. Harambe the gorilla was on the list, but that name is now allowable.

Carruth was a pretty good football player before he orchestrated a plot to kill his pregnant girlfriend and their unborn child. He was a 1st-round draft pick for the Carolina Panthers back in 1997.

Carruth was ultimately convicted of conspiracy to commit murder, attempting to destroy an unborn child and discharging a firearm into occupied property and was sentenced to 18 to 24 years in prison.

He was released on Monday and some people believe he deserves a fresh start -- clearly, the NFL Team Shop ain't on that list.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I am shocked that a rich athlete got off easy...