General RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Officially Announce Reunion World Tour

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
The best part about a Rage Against the Machine concert these days is those same teenagers that used to tell 'the man' to 'fuck you I won't do what you tell me' are now working as bankers, stockbrokers, insurance salesmen and corporate lobbyists.

There's not many other bands that can claim to turn their entire audience into self-parodies.
Tool.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Tool have always been relatively open about being soulless money generators despite all the artsy shit, I thought. Their fans are insufferable cunts though.

Unless you were just calling me a tool. In which case, point taken.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Tool have always been relatively open about being soulless money generators despite all the artsy shit, I thought. Their fans are insufferable cunts though.

As a tool fan, I have to disagree with your opinion of how they perceive themselves.

They are definitely aware of the fact that they are money generators but believe that they have risen above all critiques from their fans or anyone else.

Check out some of the interviews the members gave about the release of their last album and you’ll understand exactly what I’m talking about.

In their defence, I’m sure I would be a pompous asshole if I had the talent that any one of them has.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Well instead of a Thursday in Oakland now I’ll be busy on a Saturday in 14 months

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Tool are an anomaly in my music collection. I like nearly every song but cannot remember a single lyric

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
New dates announced

June 2021

3 – El Paso, TX, Don Haskins Center
5 – Las Cruces, NM, Pan American Center
7 – Glendale, AZ, Gila River Arena
8 – Glendale, AZ, Gila River Arena
11 – Oakland, CA, Oakland Arena
12 – Oakland, CA, Oakland Arena
15 – Portland, OR, Moda Center
17 – Tacoma, WA, Tacoma Dome
19 – Vancouver, BC, Pacific Coliseum At The PNE
21 – Edmonton, AB, Rogers Place
23 – Calgary, AB, Scotiabank Saddledome
25 – Winnipeg, MB, Bell Mts Place

July 2021

2 – Minneapolis, MN, Target Center
3 – Minneapolis, MN, Target Center
5 – Sioux Falls, SD, Denny Sanford Premier Center
7 – Kansas City, MO, Sprint Center
9 – St Louis, MO, Enterprise Center
10 – East Troy, WI, Alpine Valley Music Theatre
12 – Chicago, IL, United Center
13 – Chicago, IL, United Center
20 – Hamilton, ON, Firstontario Centre
22 – Toronto, ON, Scotiabank Arena
23 – Toronto, ON, Scotiabank Arena
26 – Detroit, MI, Little Caesars Arena
27 – Detroit, MI, Little Caesars Arena
29 – Buffalo, NY, Keybank Center

August 2021

6 – New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
7 – New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
9 – New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
10 – New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
12 – New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
14 – Washington DC, Capital One Arena
15 – Washington DC, Capital One Arena
17 – Raleigh, NC, PNC Arena
19 – Pittsburgh, PA, PPG Paints Arena
20 – Cleveland, OH, Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Saw this coming. Oh well, it’s probably the right move and I wasn’t in any hurry to visit Detroit in the next few months.

Same shit happened for the Rhyme and Reason tour with The Beastie Boys. Homeboy breaks his arm -tour postponed and eventually cancelled.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Same shit happened for the Rhyme and Reason tour with The Beastie Boys. Homeboy breaks his arm -tour postponed and eventually cancelled.
I had tickets to go to that tour. I was so pissed. I was going with a super foxy dame and she was going to touch my penis. Dude breaks his arm and none of that happened.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I had tickets to go to that tour. I was so pissed. I was going with a super foxy dame and she was going to touch my penis. Dude breaks his arm and none of that happened.
Same here, I think I still have the tickets floating around somewhere.
The shitty part was that Rage broke up in the meantime.

M

member 3289

The foxy dame/penis touching wouldn't have happened anyway

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

I kind of agree with you. I still like them but I don't need to see them again, being the political spoutings went on longer than the music, as a 35 year old at the time I was kind of over it pretty quick.

SHout out to NIN from me as, I haven't really changed my mind there ever. And we're perceived the same as Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony as up ourself pretentious wankers. I think Tool and NIN out of most, but anything Maynard related more.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Tool are an anomaly in my music collection. I like nearly every song but cannot remember a single lyric
i am just a worthless liar
I am just an imbecile
I will only complicate you
Trust in me and fall as well