General RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Officially Announce Reunion World Tour

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I was at LA Rising.

MFers were setting fire to the mat they put out to protect the stadium grass, and dancing around it like Lord of the Flies...

when Rage took the stage, a swarm of people bum-rushed the cops and trampled them on their way to the front.
It was insane. If Zach had screamed "Let's take this motherfucking city!!!" there'd have been a full-scale riot.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Looks like they're going to be in town this summer. Probably won't attend though, too old for outdoor festivals.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Nice. Looks like they’ll be in Detroit right about the time I might go back to visit family. I’m not sure how good the Little Caesars Arena is for music but I’m willing to find out.

Saw them on their reunion tour at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin (RIP SRV) years ago with Queens of the Stone Age. Good show but I was pretty strung out from partying the night before.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Looks like they're going to be in town this summer. Probably won't attend though, too old for outdoor festivals.
No you aren't. The best days of my life have been at 3 day metal festivals.

That said, I've done RATM. I enjoyed it, went nuts yelling "fuck you I won't do what you tell me" at Zach like 1000s of others in the crowd did but I'm not really interested in seeing them again.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Reunion tour? Bitches need a new album

I love RATM but come on

M

member 603

I'm working Coachella, so I'm stoked to be catching them those weekends. Hopefully I'll see them on some other festivals this summer/fall.

M

member 603

yeah it's some lazy ass shit, and Morello's solo albums appear to be terrible :p
The Nightwatchman was good, Atlas Underground isn't bad, just an acquired taste if you don't like EDM (since there are a lot of mash ups). RATM is going into studio again this year.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
The Nightwatchman was good, Atlas Underground isn't bad, just an acquired taste if you don't like EDM (since there are a lot of mash ups). RATM is going into studio again this year.
We will have to disagree on the Nightwatchman, I keep giving it a play and not enjoying it at all