"Ragin' Al" is, well... ragin'.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Donnie will veto any bill currently.
if we were talking about SEIU or Teamsters, I'd agree. But this is an slam-dunk talking point, and would give him an easy "but I unionized the fighters" point when he's busting up AFL-CIO. :)

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
if we were talking about SEIU or Teamsters, I'd agree. But this is an slam-dunk talking point, and would give him an easy "but I unionized the fighters" point when he's busting up AFL-CIO. :)
Dana is friends with Donnie, and Ari Emmanuel has already met with Trump.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He was already losing his shit in the post fight interview. Real anger issues. Like he seems mentally unstable, and self-involved. Just a matter of time before he kills his family and eats his dog.
I was thinking the same thing, and also remembered about him destroying the hotel room. When he was talking about being a realtor I had to laugh since who in their right mind would want or trust someone like that to market and sell their house?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I was thinking the same thing, and also remembered about him destroying the hotel room. When he was talking about being a realtor I had to laugh since who in their right mind would want or trust someone like that to market and sell their house?
Maybe he also offers discounted rates on demolition for those buyers looking to renovate the place?

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
maybe I should know this, but where is he with his contract? Is he done with the UFC now? I forget.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
maybe I should know this, but where is he with his contract? Is he done with the UFC now? I forget.
I think he has several fights left. Maybe even just signed a slight update to this one. I dunno. I listened to more interviews than normal last week and they're running together.

He's on Helwani and Luke Thomas shows today so I'm sure one of them will ask about it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
You need to hear him on Ariel's show from today.

He was spitting hot fire!

Also has 2 fights left on his contract.

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
You need to hear him on Ariel's show from today.

He was spitting hot fire!

Also has 2 fights left on his contract.
Yeah, I saw the clip on twitter. I wonder if he would fight in Rizin, if the money is right. He has no interest in bellator. I think he just wants to get paid well, while fighting the best in the world.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
that interview made me a fan. Not so much of a fan that I'd want him involved in buying or selling real estate...but a fan, nonetheless.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
that interview made me a fan. Not so much of a fan that I'd want him involved in buying or selling real estate...but a fan, nonetheless.
Ha, ha.....I thought the same thing.....he plugs his business after telling everyone to fuck off....

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Unless it was a 20 minute clip loaded with loaded with "fuck you" towards Dana it didn't do it justice.

View: https://youtu.be/BdDm3DHCab4
He is mentally 7 that guy, that or a retarded 32. Bitching is all he does. Even if he wins. He sure didn't bitch when he got that Masvidal fight gifted to him, oh yeah, then he did too. He should look for antoher job or something, maybe he doesn't like fighting. Plenty of others that are far more entertaining and grabbing the oppertunity. He's just that guy that is always complaining, what a whiner. If it walks like a douche, talks like a douche..