Ragin Al Now Fighting for a Belt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Allegedly the underwear was brought to the NYAC, weighed, and .2lbs was confirmed, so now the fight is actually for the belt either way. 223 has been the clusterfucks of all clusterfucks, but at least this is a legit championship fight (lol).

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Allegedly the underwear was brought to the NYAC, weighed, and .2lbs was confirmed, so now the fight is actually for the belt either way. 223 has been the clusterfucks of all clusterfucks, but at least this is a legit championship fight (lol).

View: https://youtu.be/TJEMMOgJ7EE

I think dana is talking shit
Nysac didn't weigh it (even though Dana says it), if they did then nysac would sanction it as a title fight

It sounds like he won't even put the belt on him in the ring if he wins (Hopefully will do a press conference the next day giving him the belt)

Al said in an interview that he weighed them himself and they were .2lbs so he considered himself championship weight

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/TJEMMOgJ7EE

I think dana is talking shit
Nysac didn't weigh it (even though Dana says it), if they did then nysac would sanction it as a title fight

It sounds like he won't even put the belt on him in the ring if he wins (Hopefully will do a press conference the next day giving him the belt)

Al said in an interview that he weighed them himself and they were .2lbs so he considered himself championship weight
I was basing my initial post on what ufc tonight had said, but obviously dana, when asked dire tly in the video you posted, dodged the question even though indirect tly answering the question. Looks like it's a real belt vs the people's champion now.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Very confusing and Dana kind of dodged the question.

The commission weighed Al's underwear and declared they were .2 lbs so he made weight... but they still aren't officially recognizing it? So why did they bother to weight the underwear in the first place if they weren't going to recognize that he made championship weight?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Only one guy steps up and doesn’t cry like a baby

Al is a trooper and will be champion when he ko’s Khabib

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
New York, my home state..... where regulations win out over common sense and logic, every single time.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mma in new york has turned into a giant shit show circus after all that time and effort was spent trying to get it legalized there

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sure...why not? It's not like any of this is real.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
There is no world in which this fight is for a title that will have any legitimacy regardless of who wins. This is exactly why promoters and sanctioning bodies need to be separate entities.

UFC is marketing this farce as the new reality.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Dur durfdur... am I retard? So confused and my mind happened to this cuz of week’s fuks of clusters

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I am baffled by how that bald fuck can stand there and literally give two different answers to the exact same question.... back-to-back.

WTF does that mean?