Rampage Jackson's next fight to be in UFC win, lose, or draw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
WME will use him because he can make them money no matter what happens with
He signed a deal with the UFC while he was contesting the deal with Bellator due to what was a perceived contract violation on Bellator's part. Thus he fought a one-off fight against Maldonado in the UFC. Then, in lieu of dragged out legal proceedings with Bellator that could have completely sidelined him for 18 months or more, he agreed to a two-fight contract with Bellator that replaced the final two contracts on his original contract. However, the contract he signed to return to the UFC is still in effect and the clock starts ticking on that as soon as he finishes his final fight in Bellator.

Yes, it's rather a mess, but much weirder shit happens in MMA.

Last edited:

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Anyway I'm sure WME will want to use him no matter what, because he can still make them money no matter what. He's absolutely a name and that's the main thing they care about.

However, the difference between him winning and losing against King Mo could be the difference of whether his next fight is co-maining a major PPV or third-from-the-top on a Fight Night.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Wow surprised more people didn't know this already. The good news for y'all is Brendan Schaub didn't know either and on his show this week continued to ask Rampage for 2 hours who his next fight in Bellator will be against.

rearnakedchoke

Mar 24, 2017
Damn. Always been a fan of rampudge but he just looks terrible now. Dont get me wrong. For a guy that put on 30 lbs or so, he still looks okay for an everyday dude, but not an athlete.

I think he knows his career is done. Just going through the motions.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Damn. Always been a fan of rampudge but he just looks terrible now. Dont get me wrong. For a guy that put on 30 lbs or so, he still looks okay for an everyday dude, but not an athlete.

I think he knows his career is done. Just going through the motions.
I was tryin to think of something as good as Rampudge. Good work sir. Gooood work.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Judging by his last fight..there is only one UFC fight for Rampage....

A grudge match against the one and only "titties".

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
OMG HE'S FIGHTING TRAVIS BROWNE AT HW!!!!!

what in the f*#@ ... this is a fight Travis can definitely win, but I'm sure he'll find a way to lose :D