Rampage needs an abortion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

In a sport filled with big names and larger-than-life personalities, there are few who can claim the type of recognition Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has earned.

The former Pride star and former UFC light heavyweight champion has been one of the fight game's biggest stars for the better part of the past two decades. Over the past 18 years, "Rampage" has built an incredible resume by facing some of the biggest names to ever compete in the realm of mixed martial arts, and his success inside the cage has solidified Jackson as one of the most prominent figures in the history of MMA.

But it's never just fighting where Jackson is concerned.

The 38-year-old knockout artist's sense of humor and unorthodox approach has made him one of the sport's most polarizing figures as well. And it's a badge he's worn with a considerable amount of pride.

When there is a fight on deck, like his upcoming rematch with Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal that is set to take place March 31 at Bellator 175, Jackson shifts into a different type of monster. The volume and intensity increase as the spotlight draws near, and the reason he's a fighter and entertainer with few peers becomes crystal clear.

That said, the rivalry between Jackson and Lawal is as real as it gets, and "Rampage" has every intention of putting a stamp on the unfinished business between them in Chicago.

"I'm going to knock his ass out," Jackson told FloCombat. "That's my entire motivation, and I told him that right after our first fight. I wasn't able to knock him out then, but that's the entire reason I'm going to fight him now because when you look at it, what does fighting Mo do for me? Nothing. Especially considering how he fought me the first time.

"There's no way you can watch that first fight and say he went in there to fight me. All he wanted to do was hold me down and hump my legs. I don't talk about this much, but after our first fight I had to get my leg an abortion. It was a horrible thing and I didn't even know a leg could get pregnant, but when it gets humped the way Mo did mine, I guess anything can happen.

"He didn't come in there to fight, but that doesn't stop me from being disappointed for not knocking his ass out," he added. "Then after I beat him, Mo went and told all five of his fans he won and they start tweeting and retweeting. He doesn't need to worry about crying to all six of his fans this time. I'm knocking his ass out cold. I'm not trying to be a d*ck but Mo is a guy who is below me. If you really look at it, what does fighting him again do for me or my career? Nothing. The only thing pushing me in this fight is finishing what I left unfinished in the first one."

Bellator 175: Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Gets Real--And Real Funny

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
As much as I like Quinton, ultimately it's holes in his game that make fights like this. It's the same problem I have with the Diaz brothers, if you don't fight their fight they blame it on you. Learn to negate this action and make your opponent fight your fight, don't bitch about them not wanting to stand with you.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He's been doing this for far too long for his TDD to still be as bad as it is.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
He's been doing this for far too long for his TDD to still be as bad as it is.
Wasn't his TDD better back in the day?

We gotta remember how long Rampage has been around and fighting. He is one of the last Pride guys left. That is like expecting Shogun, Wanderlei or Cro Cop to improve their skillset at this point. I don't think he should complain about it but I don't even know if its possible for a guy as late in his career as he is to improve his skillset.
(I just replied to you on three different threads and I swear I'm not purposefully stalking you.)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

We gotta remember how long Rampage has been around and fighting. He is one of the last Pride guys left. That is like expecting Shogun, Wanderlei or Cro Cop to improve their skillset at this point. I don't think he should complain about it but I don't even know if its possible for a guy as late in his career as he is to improve his skillset.
(I just replied to you on three different threads and I swear I'm not purposefully stalking you.)
Yeah it was good enough back in PRIDE, but then it's like he just completely stopped training grappling around 2008. Any wrestler he fought from then on, pretty much had their way with him.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

He was a bit better in pride but no one really tried to wrestle fuck him there. After he came to the UFC he was figured out and never trained to fill the gap in his game.

I don't understand fighters who complain about people not standing with them. If they know your susceptible to take downs but could potentially knock them out standing why the hell would they play to your strengths? Things have progressed to the point where you can't be a top tier fighter with glaring weaknesses in your abilities. There's no finger to point when you're the one to blame.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I got the message that this had been promoted to an article and immediately checked to see if the title was the same.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
"A vow nay an oath a bloodoath to remove King Morris son of Mo from his conciousness this I swear"

-Sir Quinton of Rampage of Jackson

Last edited:

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Ironic that a thread like this would be posted by someone named "onetrickpony". As if Quinton would vow to submit him or something..... We all know what he wants to do in this fight.... Funny that it makes the news page as if Rampage looking good for a knockout is news lol

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Rampage has good wrestling, but he needs to learn to take his opponent down once in a while. He wants to knock his opponent out? then take him down too so you can keep him guessing. How can you be so predictable and expect to get a KO. He used to do takedowns back in pride

Nov 21, 2015

Rampage will always be one of the historic greats but I'm not buying he's too
long in the game to learn take down defense. Cmon Page... Really bruh?

You cant bring in a few Collegiate beasts or Olympians to wrestle fuck you and prepare for it?

Not buying it. His heart just isnt in it anymore and I don't blame him for that he's entertained us
for years... but blaming it on getting wrestled and humped is just an excuse

Last edited: