Lifestyle Random stories of youthful fuckery.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
So, back in the day, there were condos being built close to friend's house. So, after downing a half bottle of peach schnapps we went on what our parents came to call 'midnight excursions'. Basically when they knew we snuck out in the middle of the night, usually full ninja garb, just to be fucking assholes. We were good at it. We only got caught once, but that's another story. (Lost my nunchucks that night.)

Anyways, me and my best friend at the time go out with out air rifles. 800 fps mussel velocity iirc.

Me go to the condos. There are no stairs yet, so we stack some pallets up, get on the 2nd floor then knock them over. 2 16 year olds v. our townships police force, both of us carrying knives and guns. Amazing we didn't get shot. At least not that night.

We set up on the second floor of the condo, and we just started firing at a nearby apartment complex. Then came the cars. 2 kids who were surprisingly good shots, we fucked some shit up that night.

Before too long, 3 squads pull up. 6 cops. They come in looking
for us, and we're pressed against the walls on the 2nd floor, and again there weren't stairs yet.

No words needed to be spoken, I just gave him the "we're fucked" look. Just got a smile and a nod back.

Cops loitered for about 2 hours before we made our escape.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why do kids do dumb shit? I got a ride home from the police when I was about 10 for chucking bricks off a bridge at cars. I have no fucking idea why I was doing that.

And I'm lucky I Diddnt hurt anyone.

Fucking stupid kids

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
This same friend ended up moving to Ohio. I stayed there for a bit when I got kicked out of my house.

One night, after stealing 2 cases of natural light, we went and were drinking in the field of some guys farm. Farmer wasn't very welcoming. He comes out yelling at us to get the fuck off his land.

He had a shotgun. But it was loaded with blasting caps and rock salt. One of the guys I was drinking with, ended up with two pieces in his ass cheek. Burned for days. Fucking hicks in Ohio.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
and screw natural light. that was one of the worst hangovers I have ever had

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
and screw natural light. that was one of the worst hangovers I have ever had
My worst are from red wine. Badger creek it was called. And another time a bottle of cheap vodka.

Always thought natty lite was relatively tame. But also realized that people react different.

Whiskey knocks me out before I can drink enough to get hungover for instance.

I have no doubt cobra whiskey will do me in like doc brown.

I can't wait to find some

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
kneeblock @Kneeblock and I knew a guy who went to incredible lengths to conbinc us he was a contract killer. In college. Even going so far as to hide fake guns on his person that we'd accidentally catch glimpses of

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
kneeblock @Kneeblock and I knew a guy who went to incredible lengths to conbinc us he was a contract killer. In college. Even going so far as to hide fake guns on his person that we'd accidentally catch glimpses of
Was his last name Suloev? Because if so, I have some news for you.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Actually it's all apocryphal to me. He never brought it up to me once!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
first night I drank
I had sex with two chicks in a dirt field, no blanket within a single hour

was 15 and one girl got jealous so she had to fornicate also

next story

Joyrided a friends parents car at 13 and we went and got 50 cents of gas at the gas station

The attendant just laughed, got his other attendants attention and they all laughed

we thought we looked 16 and our faces got so red LOL