Rant

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Im going to go on a little Rant but not because im angry at all, I find it more amusing then anything.

So most of you know I have my own Personal Training and Nutrition business. I have helped countless people lose a lot of weight and put on a specific amount of muscle, due to someones goals, frame, lifestyle, work etc. Now compared to a lot of people out there I def do not charge a lot of money but of course I do charge as this is my business. I have even helped friends of mine but they have paid me, it is what it is again this is my business. I would never ask any of my friends for anything free If I wanted something from them. I believe if you are a real friend you will help contribute to ones business not look for hands outs.

So recently I have been approached by a few people who have seen what I have done for either their friends or they just see my work from the people in my building who I have helped. They say I want this and that, and i have tried everything blah blah you know the story. So as soon as I mention prices and stuff they are like woah oh ok I will just do it on my own, and I literally have laughed in their face and said you obviously cant do it on your own or you wouldve already. Im very blunt because 1 I dont care and 2 most people are completely ignorant when it comes to nutrition and weight training and I know they sometimes need some tough love.

It really makes me laugh how many people out there are just fat, lazy, cheap bastards who would rather continue being fat and unhealthy them pay someone to help them get healthier and live longer. Lets be real you wont be alive long or have a good quality of life if you are fat out of shape and unhealthy. I will usually tell people you cant spend money when youre dead.

No offense bro but I want to use you as an example but BJJMMA @BJJMMA started a thread and asked for help and I offered but i said PM for details, know we saw that he is very fat but as soon as we spoke in private and i gave him my price boom no response. That is exactly what im talking about. This guy would rather continue being fat or trying it on his own most likely with no real success then pay someone who has spent years doing this and has a high success rate because he has to pay for it. Listen money might be an issue for some people i get that and i know that BUT AGAIN if you are sick or in the hospital trust me you will spend LOADS more then i am charging to help you avoid all that.

Leigh @Leigh is nice and tries to help people and gives good advice but 1 he shouldnt do that for free no matter who the person is and 2 all he is doing is giving general advice that will not always work for everyone because every body is different and not everyone responds the same way.

I find it hilarious that people value money over their health especially since, I will say it again they will spend more on drugs or when they are sick or in the hospital from being unhealthy and fat.

I love when i see these people later on and not only have most not lost weight but they are bigger then before. Now you might be like wow this guy is a dick and maybe I am but I am a dick who cares more about helping people and I dont care about calling them out for being cheap and putting money first.

End Rant lol

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
Im going to go on a little Rant but not because im angry at all, I find it more amusing then anything.

So most of you know I have my own Personal Training and Nutrition business. I have helped countless people lose a lot of weight and put on a specific amount of muscle, due to someones goals, frame, lifestyle, work etc. Now compared to a lot of people out there I def do not charge a lot of money but of course I do charge as this is my business. I have even helped friends of mine but they have paid me, it is what it is again this is my business. I would never ask any of my friends for anything free If I wanted something from them. I believe if you are a real friend you will help contribute to ones business not look for hands outs.

So recently I have been approached by a few people who have seen what I have done for either their friends or they just see my work from the people in my building who I have helped. They say I want this and that, and i have tried everything blah blah you know the story. So as soon as I mention prices and stuff they are like woah oh ok I will just do it on my own, and I literally have laughed in their face and said you obviously cant do it on your own or you wouldve already. Im very blunt because 1 I dont care and 2 most people are completely ignorant when it comes to nutrition and weight training and I know they sometimes need some tough love.

It really makes me laugh how many people out there are just fat, lazy, cheap bastards who would rather continue being fat and unhealthy them pay someone to help them get healthier and live longer. Lets be real you wont be alive long or have a good quality of life if you are fat out of shape and unhealthy. I will usually tell people you cant spend money when youre dead.

No offense bro but I want to use you as an example but BJJMMA @BJJMMA started a thread and asked for help and I offered but i said PM for details, know we saw that he is very fat but as soon as we spoke in private and i gave him my price boom no response. That is exactly what im talking about. This guy would rather continue being fat or trying it on his own most likely with no real success then pay someone who has spent years doing this and has a high success rate because he has to pay for it. Listen money might be an issue for some people i get that and i know that BUT AGAIN if you are sick or in the hospital trust me you will spend LOADS more then i am charging to help you avoid all that.

Leigh @Leigh is nice and tries to help people and gives good advice but 1 he shouldnt do that for free no matter who the person is and 2 all he is doing is giving general advice that will not always work for everyone because every body is different and not everyone responds the same way.

I find it hilarious that people value money over their health especially since, I will say it again they will spend more on drugs or when they are sick or in the hospital from being unhealthy and fat.

I love when i see these people later on and not only have most not lost weight but they are bigger then before. Now you might be like wow this guy is a dick and maybe I am but I am a dick who cares more about helping people and I dont care about calling them out for being cheap and putting money first.

End Rant lol
I do hope that's not on your promo material. Whilst harsh, you are absolutely spot on.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
To address your point about me, you are correct, my advice is general. As for doing it for free, well I guess that's up to me :)

I'll be honest and say that I don't think you need to spend money to learn how to stop being a fatty. However, if someone says they need help, I've got no problem with someone charging for their expertise. Yeah, a lot of fatties should get their priorities straight.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I do hope that's not on your promo material. Whilst harsh, you are absolutely spot on.
HAHA it actually is sometimes depending on the person and it has worked more often then not. Im not good at editing faces but i would like to post some of my Before and afters but i dont want to put their faces out there. I had one lady who lost close to 50+ with me and then she stops working with me, which is ok but now i hear she is fatter then ever before.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
To address your point about me, you are correct, my advice is general. As for doing it for free, well I guess that's up to me :)

I'll be honest and say that I don't think you need to spend money to learn how to stop being a fatty. However, if someone says they need help, I've got no problem with someone charging for their expertise. Yeah, a lot of fatties should get their priorities straight.
You are right if someone really wants to stop being a fat lazy idiot (lol) they can probably take it upon themselves to do the right things BUT most do not have any clue what the right thing is. I have had so many people think all i have to do is hours of cardio and dont realize that doing hours of cardio will actually make you get fatter and not lose weight. THE PROPER amount and right way to do cardio is often not understood.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
A lot of this rant is dependent on whether or not Personal Training is your primary source of income or a side job. I take a similar approach now with design work because most people are cheap time-wasters. Someone will do a "good enough" job for them if I don't take their project and I won't have my time wasted. On the other hand, when I started out, I worked cheaper to gain the experience and portfolio work.

Having said that: our skills are always overvalued by ourselves and undervalued by others. Being that it's THEIR money we want, we have to meet in the middle.