Lifestyle Rate My Head Movement.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I am a man in my early 40s, I’ve recently been really struggling with the idea that I might never “make the walk”.

Then out to of nowhere my friend sent me a video of me at a cottage a couple of summers ago. When I watched it I couldn’t help but think of a young Anderson Silva. The head movement is supernatural.

I have the ground game on lock (I wrestled in high school), now I’m thinking that if I put in a couple months at a good Muay Thai gym and rounded out my game, I might take one last run at UFC gold.(I wouldn’t say no to Bellator if the money was right). What do you guys think?

View: https://streamable.com/h9208g

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
This is hilarious. Solid reaction skills in addition to the head movement.

Also, what kind of trailer do you live in?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
if you're in your 40s, Bellator is the only option if you don't speak Chinese.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I am a man in my early 40s, I’ve recently been really struggling with the idea that I might never “make the walk”.

Then out to of nowhere my friend sent me a video of me at a cottage a couple of summers ago. When I watched it I couldn’t help but think of a young Anderson Silva. The head movement is supernatural.

I have the ground game on lock (I wrestled in high school), now I’m thinking that if I put in a couple months at a good Muay Thai gym and rounded out my game, I might take one last run at UFC gold.(I wouldn’t say no to Bellator if the money was right). What do you guys think?

what is that? Roman candles??

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Speaking of people in there early 40's... today is my birthday.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Speaking of people in there early 40's... today is my birthday.
Is this true RaginCajun @RaginCajun ? Is it really your birthday?
If so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! One of my favorite members and by far one of the funniest! I hope your day has been great and you have an awesome celebration planned for this evening/weekend!

EDIT: APOLOGIES! I didn’t realize how much was visible in the gif I posted. I hope didn’t offend anyone.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I thought this thread was going to be about fellatio based on the "head movement" title

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Is this true RaginCajun @RaginCajun ? Is it really your birthday?
If so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! One of my favorite members and by far one of the funniest! I hope your day has been great and you have an awesome celebration planned for this evening/weekend!
I think you're supposed to spolier tag thigns like that my friend.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I think you're supposed to spolier tag thigns like that my friend.
I definitely considered it, but then divided the maximum time when you may have glimpsed a nipple by the velocity of the boob speed, then superimposed that on my level of laziness at having to figure out which icon I would have to hit to create a “spoiler” tag, extrapolated that across the good will I hope I have built up here, and finally decided against it.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I definitely considered it, but then divided the maximum time when you may have glimpsed a nipple by the velocity of the boob speed, then superimposed that on my level of laziness at having to figure out which icon I would have to hit to create a “spoiler” tag, extrapolated that across the good will I hope I have built up here, and finally decided against it.
annnnnnd reported.

Just kidding.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I thought maybe you didn't have the option. cause I everything for me is unclickable except for the yellow settings wheel and giphy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think that only thing graphic might have been the visible shorn nutsack and implied penetration of the busty czech broad whose name I forgot but once knew...I once knew.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I think that only thing graphic might have been the visible shorn nutsack and implied penetration of the busty czech broad whose name I forgot but once knew...I once knew.
They are just close friends. Get your mind out of the gutter.