Cinema Rate the last movie you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Watching Burnt with Bradley Cooper. Great movie. Seen it before, but I catch little nuances that I missed before, and having worked for brilliant lunatic chefs before, I love.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I finally got around to watching The Last Jedi after my thread of legendary butthurt when it was released. Have to say, I think was pretty damn good, especially compared to most the Star Wars over the last few years. 7.5/10

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I finally got around to watching The Last Jedi after my thread of legendary butthurt when it was released. Have to say, I think was pretty damn good, especially compared to most the Star Wars over the last few years. 7.5/10
Force Awakens still pisses all over it

El Duderino

That's just like...your opinion, man
Nov 11, 2015
Willard (1971)
"A social misfit uses his only friends, his pet rats, to exact revenge on his tormentors."
Pretty crazy movie. There is also a remake that came out in 2003 starring Crispin Glover.

6.5/10

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I rewatched Blood In Blood Out (1993) today. 8/10

Classic movie IMO, and lots of recognizable faces. And many lols and quotes, including this amazing gif hah. Vatos Locos forever!!

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I really enjoyed The Quiet Place as frustrating as it was. Solid 8/10.
Spolier:

Her getting knocked up was irresponsible as fuck considering newborn babies tend to scream a bit.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Not a movie persay, but watched a scene where Lanny Barbie got tag teamed and dp'd
9/10

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Angel Heart with Mickey "Trump is a F*ggot" Rourke before he looked like a goddam monster.

3/10. I would have rated it higher but there was an interracial sex scene and I just don't go for that kind of smut.

Robert Deniro played a character named Louis Cypher who

SPOILER BELOW

turns out to be the devil! GET IT?? Louis Cypher? Lucifer! LOUIS CYPHER.... LUCIFER!! Fuckin boo

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Angel Heart with Mickey "Trump is a F*ggot" Rourke before he looked like a goddam monster.

3/10. I would have rated it higher but there was an interracial sex scene and I just don't go for that kind of smut.

Robert Deniro played a character named Louis Cypher who
I forgot all about that movie, I though it was great.
DeNiro pealing that egg scared the crap out of me.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
When I saw it in the theater, I thought that the slow-speed "chase" and every scene with Jar Jar Rose were terrible, but Luke, Rey, and Ben were fine.

I rewatched it last week, and I still feel the same way.

El Duderino

Nov 11, 2015
Circle (2015)

"Held captive and faced with their imminent executions, fifty strangers are forced to choose the one person among them who deserves to live."

Not great, but definitely a fun movie.

6/10

El Duderino

Nov 11, 2015
The Night Eats the World (2018)

"The morning after a party, a young man wakes up to find Paris invaded by zombies."

Very solid zombie movie. Definitely worth a watch.

7/10

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Slit Mouth Woman in LA. Pretty shit until this monk guy battles Satan, then it goes back to being pretty shit.

Its sort of an anthology type movie, like VHS, where a main story is going on in between. So more like Creepshow. Something about a girl being obsessed with the Slit Mouth Woman legend, while Japanese Urban Legends invade LA. Dont recall Satan being Japan exclusive, but whatever. First little story ends with a jaded lesbian ghost being defeated by her lover saying “No I like Paul now.” “What, no you don’t!” “No I do! Look I’m straight now.” *kiss with Paul, ghost girl sadly fades away*

Thought provoking. Best watched with questioning furrowed brows. Free on Amazon Prime.

El Duderino

Nov 11, 2015
Election (1999)

"A high school teacher's personal life becomes complicated as he works with students during the school elections, particularly with an obsessive overachiever determined to become student body president."

Really good movie. Matthew Broderick and Reese Witherspoon are awesome in it.

8/10

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Sicario (2015) - IMDb

"An idealistic FBI agent is enlisted by a government task force to aid in the escalating war against drugs at the border area between the U.S. and Mexico."

Nearly 10/10.

Fuck was this good, I can't believe I hadn't ever heard heard of it before. Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Torro and Josh Brolin. Nearly perfect.