Cinema Rate the last movie you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Dukes of Hazzard

Ridiculous plot, which means they basically took a 30 minute episode and stretched it into a 90 minute movie.

Pretty good casting with Johnny Knoxville as Luke and Stiffler as Bo. Jessie was played by Willie Nelson and Burt Reynolds did a decent job as a skinny Boss Hogg. Cameos by the SuperTroopers guys.

But let's be honest, the only reason I watched this show again was Jessica Simpson's portrayal of Daisy. She was an absolute SMOKE SHOW is this flick.
1609684266701.png

1609684313535.png

Pretty funny scene when they took the General Lee into Atlanta and everyone was ready to kick their asses because of the confederate flag. Clever way to acknowledge that the Duke's were oblivious to the flag meaning different things for different people.

6/10
The only reason to watch this movie is Jessica.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Blue Ruin 8/10
Gruesome tale of revenge, featuring Buzz from Home Alone and Jan Brady. A bit of a slow burner but it’s really well made. Same guys that did I Don’t Feel Safe in This World Anymore, or whatever it’s called. That’s a good one too.
I give it 2 snaps up and a shake!

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Blue Ruin 8/10
Gruesome tale of revenge, featuring Buzz from Home Alone and Jan Brady. A bit of a slow burner but it’s really well made. Same guys that did I Don’t Feel Safe in This World Anymore, or whatever it’s called. That’s a good one too.
I give it 2 snaps up and a shake!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Finally got around to watching The Irishman last night.

Coming from a dude who doesn't mind long movies, this movie is WAY TOO FUCKING LONG.
90 minutes in and we're watching slow motion clips of Ray Romano getting married? Are you fucking kidding me?

DeNiro and Pesci were OK.
Pacino was his normal over-acting self.

The raving reviews baffle me. My assumption is people don't want to shit on DeNiro, Pesci and Pacino in a gangster film directed by Scorsese.

But make no mistake - it's garbage.
100% do not recommend.
3/10

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Coming from a dude who doesn't mind long movies, this movie is WAY TOO FUCKING LONG.
90 minutes in and we're watching slow motion clips of Ray Romano getting married? Are you fucking kidding me?

The raving reviews baffle me. My assumption is people don't want to shit on DeNiro, Pesci and Pacino in a gangster film directed by Scorsese.

100% do not recommend.
3/10
Yeah that's a no from me. I've been avoiding it based on its length. This just confirms I'll never watch it.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Jack Reacher: Never go back

5/10

Such a disappointment. First movie was great, the follow up is meh at best.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Last night watched: "The Happening" for the probably 10th time. What an incredible piece of film making 9.5/10

This afternoon I watched the Netflix sort of documentary: "Death to 2020" This is God damn funny and worth watching for everyone.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The rise of Skywalker.

12/10

The new Star Wars movies are much better than the original trilogy. Episodes 1-3 are still the best though.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
8/10

Come Play

Plot: "Parents fight to save their autistic son when a mysterious creature uses his electronic devices to break into our world."

Best creature horror thiller i've seen in awhile. Great filmography and acting as well as engaging plot.

View attachment 24012
dang this is great news, I was just thinking about watching it

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
The rise of Skywalker.

12/10

The new Star Wars movies are much better than the original trilogy. Episodes 1-3 are still the best though.
my favorite star wars movie is episode 5 because everyone is telling me that. But revenge of the sith was amazing. The last episode of mandalorian was better than all previous star wars stuff even though people who think they are smarter than other people say that it was stupid and only meant to invoke emotions and nostalgia in old hardcore fans

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

100% do not recommend.
3/10
it was ridiculous
they made it extra long to salt our wound

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Ava 6.5/10
-Jessica Chastain looks bonertastic in this film
-decent action and graphics
-semi decent assassin espionage action
-the premise could have been executed better had more potential.
-good movie if need something to watch for 90 mins but dont want to think too hard and just be entertained.

Ava use a microtech scarab 2 which is nice knife.I think she had the tanto version.

tanto

View: https://youtu.be/zqv0dUVHq8M

Last edited: