Lifestyle Rate the last video game you played / playing.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Last one I played was Deus ex mankind divided

8/10

Before that was mgs5

38/10

Currently, just started farcry 5

It's 8.5 /10 at least. Very good so far.

What u honkies play?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Rainbow Six Three

Me with a mic online with a bunch of strangers is a fun time.

I was so fucking bad at that game. And by bad I mean awful.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
8/10

Dead space 3

very good game but short...almost finished....built a chain gun(you design your weapons) that never runs out of ammo which is huge in this game because ammo is scarce.

Went to see when 4 was coming but EA cancelled it.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Someone needs to make a low-cost game console for casual gamers.

I haven't regularly played video games in over a decade, and a big reason for that is the high cost of new consoles and games, as well as all the focus put on online play and DLCs.

I'd like to pay $99 for a game console and $14.99 or less for games. I don't need the best graphics and I don't need any online shit. I just want a console that I can turn on when I have 30 minutes and play a fun game.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

NHL 17 - 8/10

Online Play - 10/10

Soundtrack - 10/10

Online Record: 576 - 650 - 21

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Someone needs to make a low-cost game console for casual gamers.

I haven't regularly played video games in over a decade, and a big reason for that is the high cost of new consoles and games, as well as all the focus put on online play and DLCs.

I'd like to pay $99 for a game console and $14.99 or less for games. I don't need the best graphics and I don't need any online shit. I just want a console that I can turn on when I have 30 minutes and play a fun game.

Buy a Raspberry Pi and turn it into any game console you like:

How to build a Raspberry Pi retrogaming emulation console

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Buy a Raspberry Pi and turn it into any game console you like:

How to build a Raspberry Pi retrogaming emulation console
Well according to the article:

"For under $110, you can build a very nice emulation system that can play tens of thousands of retro games for systems such as the NES, Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Super NES, Game Boy, and even the PlayStation."

I don't want to go back quite that far.

I'd at least like to get PS2/GameCube levels of capability from my proposed casual gaming console.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Well according to the article:

"For under $110, you can build a very nice emulation system that can play tens of thousands of retro games for systems such as the NES, Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Super NES, Game Boy, and even the PlayStation."

I don't want to go back quite that far.

I'd at least like to get PS2/GameCube levels of capability from my proposed casual gaming console.

I've heard some guys able to get up to PS2 games on their Raspberry Pi but I was never able to., you can do a lot with the Pi -- plus its fun to tinker around with.

Some say you can even watch Free UFC PPVs on it ...;) ....but that's just word on the street.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

NHL 17 - 8/10

Online Play - 10/10

Soundtrack - 10/10

Online Record: 576 - 650 - 21

Used to play the NHL game on the Sega Dreamcast back in high school all the time, used to dominate with your Avalanche, I couldn't be stopped w/ Sakic & Forsberg. Got a chance to play it again a few months ago, a guy from the gym is a big game, still the best hockey game I've ever played

that's also the last video game I played, 10/10

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Used to play the NHL game on the Sega Dreamcast back in high school all the time, used to dominate with your Avalanche, I couldn't be stopped w/ Sakic & Forsberg. Got a chance to play it again a few months ago, a guy from the gym is a big game, still the best hockey game I've ever played

that's also the last video game I played, 10/10

lol that's awesome! LONG LIVE PETER THE GREAT!!!!!!

.. with the whole NHL series -- I usually buy every 3 or 4 years -- same with Madden ...because really they don't upgrade much year to year ...other then roster updates.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Fortnite.

It sucks.

After my scheduled game with my squad of 6 year olds Tomorrow, I'm quitting that stupid game.

I just tried that CoD with the mechanized super suits or something. I was not even remotely competent at even moving around but it was fun. My character just punched the air whenever I tried to quickly correct my aim and then the inevitable respawn....rinse, repeat.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Pubg, always great

Undisputed.... decent will be really fun when they spend some more time on it

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Empires & Puzzles (mobile game).
5 or so years deep now.
9/10.
made it to global #1 rank twice during this time.