Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Goggins is comedy gold. Looks like they might have started shooting season 2 recently. I’m gonna have to watch season one again. I almost died when they ran that dude over in the first episode. I think I rewound it 5-6 times. I’ve never seen The Unicorn, it looks like a romantic comedy and I draw the line at Any Which Way but Loose.
I thought it was quite funny, and that scene was great. I know people didn’t like it, but I really did. I mean, who could say this isn’t good?!

View: https://youtu.be/R-znj7Uf9Oo

It’s a rom com, but not an annoying one. At least not yet.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I thought it was quite funny, and that scene was great. I know people didn’t like it, but I really did. I mean, who could say this isn’t good?!

View: https://youtu.be/R-znj7Uf9Oo

It’s a rom com, but not an annoying one. At least not yet.
I get it, McBride seems to play the same character in all 3 series and I think some folks grow tired of it. He’s not even the best part of the Gemstones. He’s good but Judy and Uncle Baby Billy make it a must watch.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Highly recommend the movie documentary Odessa from the movie thread. That one is awesome

Tiger documentary is not nearly as fun; its slower and has a melancholy tone.

But with that said, I'm through Part 1 of the 2 part series and ... his wife is hot

I mean, it's worth a watch at some point. A lot of extra info that I was not aware of previously

View attachment 28580
The dude on joe roe rogan today is talking about this doc around 90min in. Im telling ya. This doc is worth watching. Fast paced and wild

Nov 21, 2015
Game of Thrones: Super Fucking Dope

Vikings: Slightly less Dope then Super Dope

Witcher: Dope with a hint of gay

Umbrella Academy: Standard Regular Dope

Love Craft Country: Dope as Fuck

Carnival Row: Tamzin Merchant shows her goodies
and gets railed. So Super Dope

Last edited:

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I watched Wayne, it was good.
I am watching I am a Killer on Netflix and You’re the Worst on Hulu. Depends on my mood. I am a Killer is really interesting but You’re the Worst is probably one of my favorite shows ever.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Has it got aliens in it?
I don't watch it that intensely. It does have a lot of people contracting serious diseases from eating various types of preserved fish. I gave it a Google after, apparently it's legit. Eating them more than a couple times a month can lead to sudden onset blood poisoning. Crazy. Makes me happy I don't eat that trash.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
talked about it with frank a few pages back. They are trying to be like doom patrol. If you like this crap, watch doom patrol too, its better
Lol took me a couple tries to get throufh episode 1. And havent gotten through ep 2 after 1 try

Is the whole show this lame sitcom type style? Wtf is this crap and why do people like it?

1/10 for the first episode and a half

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Lol took me a couple tries to get throufh episode 1. And havent gotten through ep 2 after 1 try

Is the whole show this lame sitcom type style? Wtf is this crap and why do people like it?

1/10 for the first episode and a half
You gotta get through it to get to the bulk of the storyline. It will all make sense once you’re through it.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You gotta get through it to get to the bulk of the storyline. It will all make sense once you’re through it.
But does it ever look like a standard modern drama show? Cause i dont follow marvel. So im not vested in their story lines. And these laugh tracks, lame sets and cameral angles are not my jam...

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn - i dont even know how to word what im trying to say.

Does it ever change into a heavily produced show with large scale sets, scenes, and shots like mandalorian, game of thrones, etc ?
Yes, it changes. But it won’t make a ton of sense if you haven’t seen the last Marvel movies. I watched them before I started Wandavision. I’m not (or I wasn’t, I guess) invested in Marvel storylines, but the show is really good once you’re past the weirdo beginning.