Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Miniseries called 11.22.63 on Prime Video.

9/10

Based on a book by Stephen King but not a horror story. Stars James Franco (love him) and a Canadian woman named Sarah Gadon who is amazing.

Basic premise - guy time travels to prevent the assassination of JFK. It doesn't delve deep into the sci-fi aspect of time travel.

I fookin loved it.
Worst movie I ever saw had James Franco in it. It's called howl. It's about a gay poet. I watched in San Francisco not far from where the beat poet community started and it was completely shite..

I'll check out this show tho in about 7 years when I get done with star trek

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Watching Columbo. One of my favorite shows.

Also been watching Doom Patrol. I love it.
You should watch Marvelous Mrs Maisel. I haven't watched something this Jewish since Fiddler on the Roof.

Also, Columbo was a great show.

53 minutes: *Nothing happens*

Columbo: Oh, one more thing before I go...

Next 4 minutes: *Solves case*

*Roll credits*

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
tacoma fd 7/10
brings me joy after dealing with thousands of lbs of freight in the times of covid

anthony Bourdain parts unknown 9/10
good show to watch high on 4/20

Just started watching an Irish sitcom Father Ted. I'm in America so some of the jokes fly over my dumb head but, it gets me chuckling.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Does it get weird after Amazon took over the show?
yeah but it has been weird since the beginning beltalowda. this last season needed like 3 more episodes it barely got good in like the last episode when it all came together the pacing was bit slow the whole season.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching that shadow and bone on Netflix. I quite like it. Not quite violent enough or Enough cussing and tits.

And I'm not sure what's even happening. But it's good so far.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's about some weird land, where the star is some chick in what seems like a mystic Russia. They are cut off from the rest of the world by a void, inside the void are monsters.

Some people do magic. There are WW1 style guns. And a crew of outlaws doing a heist. Based on some books

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Watching that shadow and bone on Netflix. I quite like it. Not quite violent enough or Enough cussing and tits.

And I'm not sure what's even happening. But it's good so far.
its a Young Adult series based off a Young Adult book series

Young Adult is hit or miss for me. Usually Miss

but Shadow and Bone is decent Young Adult (Mistborn, if it ever comes to screen, is incredible Young Adult)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It's about some weird land, where the star is some chick in what seems like a mystic Russia. They are cut off from the rest of the world by a void, inside the void are monsters.

Some people do magic. There are WW1 style guns. And a crew of outlaws doing a heist. Based on some books
here's a "Before You Watch" shadow and bone video i made (frames the world and the magic, without spoiling the plot)

View: https://youtu.be/6nG5SaJpg2o

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My name is earl is on Disney!

What a fucken show. It makes me want to regress in life.

Great TV show done too soon