Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
werent the last seasons also around the time of the writers strike? That might have fucked things up for them as well.
Thanks to high dvd demand for firefly we got serenity. I read that fox fucked up the order in which the show was supposed to be aired so the audience wasnt captivated. Actually I might have read it in this thread
It was me that said it, haha.
Fox aired Mal trying to save the ship and his crew as the first episode...you hadn't built up a love for the characters at that point. Absolutely tragic.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I liked it.

Watch this is England. It's better.

Have you watched the raid and the raid 2…?
long time ago, but I dont watch many movies where they dont speak english. The fourth sequel was released a month or so ago
edit. the third sequel, fourth movie

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sorry, I confused it with ip man
First ip man is great. I liked the second too. Third was a bit meh, can't really recall. Haven't watched the latest.

The raid and the raid 2 are the greatest action movies ever tho.

Or martial arts action movies would be a better term.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Why ain't you watching this is England?
its too complicated for me, I need to invest some time into obtaining it. First find the movie, then the tv show of which I have no idea how many episodes it has and whether its just one season or more. You said three short series and I dont know if by series you mean seasons or episodes

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
its too complicated for me, I need to invest some time into obtaining it. First find the movie, then the tv show of which I have no idea how many episodes it has and whether its just one season or more. You said three short series and I dont know if by series you mean seasons or episodes
This is England is the movie.

Then season one of the show is this is England 86.

Season 2 this is England 88

Season 3 this is England 90.

I'm on the first episode of season 3. It's the funniest serious drama ever.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
a horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks "why the long face?"

two asian guys walk into a bar and the bartender asks "why the same face?"

goddam derek is so funny when I understand what they are saying

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Rewatching Westworld. Near the end of season 2. Forgot how much I liked this show. One thing I'm not sure I noticed before was that the music they use is often a soft piano version of a modern song. For instance the episode I'm on now is the love story with the Indian and the theme for much of the episode is from a Nirvana song.

View: https://youtu.be/n6P0SitRwy8

View: https://youtu.be/uo8jMCiuwuY

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
watching snowpiercer. Jennifer conolly has aged gracefully. Doesnt look like she has had any work done on her. Good for her. The show is interesting to me, but mostly because I love the movie. Otherwise its mediocre at best

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
watching snowpiercer. Jennifer conolly has aged gracefully. Doesnt look like she has had any work done on her. Good for her. The show is interesting to me, but mostly because I love the movie. Otherwise its mediocre at best
I heard/ read it was bad

I'm watching Mr robot. I watched season 1 when it aired and liked it. Now have a lot to catch up on. I'm not following it very well and keep having to rewind it but it's very good. On season 3 now.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I heard/ read it was bad

I'm watching Mr robot. I watched season 1 when it aired and liked it. Now have a lot to catch up on. I'm not following it very well and keep having to rewind it but it's very good. On season 3 now.
its a very good tv show, but when it was on air and you had to wait a year for another season you would forget what was going on by the start of the premiere. Its better to watch it all at once. There was a two year break between the third and the last season. Fuck rewatching it just so you would know whats happening

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
its a very good tv show, but when it was on air and you had to wait a year for another season you would forget what was going on by the start of the premiere. Its better to watch it all at once. There was a two year break between the third and the last season. Fuck rewatching it just so you would know whats happening
Yea I always forget what the fuck is going on. It's badass tho. Can't believe I waited so long to start watching it again.

Have you watched the night of?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Yea I always forget what the fuck is going on. It's badass tho. Can't believe I waited so long to start watching it again.

Have you watched the night of?
yeah, I dont remember much of it, just that it was only one season with not so many episodes. I rated it 6/10 iirc

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
I am not sure why I'm still watching the WALKING DEAD

For staters there is a bunch of people that live at the recycling plant (Dump) and can only speak a broken version of English.

My question is why in the fuck would that happen?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017

For staters there is a bunch of people that live at the recycling plant (Dump) and can only speak a broken version of English.

they lived there even before the zombie apocalypse started

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

they lived there even before the zombie apocalypse started
Fuck you goofs he's copying me. You have a shit memory Boris