Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am not sure why I'm still watching the WALKING DEAD

For staters there is a bunch of people that live at the recycling plant (Dump) and can only speak a broken version of English.

My question is why in the fuck would that happen?
Actually you speak different words than I would. Are you sincere in this post? I said pretty much the same thing in this thread a month back.

But I'm sure I diddnt word it the same

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
its just my theory. Why else would they talk and act like that? They have been living in that dump their entire lives, since they were born
That's a fucken stupid theory. That's why. How would a society begin and rise up in a dump? And nobody notices?

Jesus Christ

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
What did they eat? Old microwaves?
what do they eat now? What has changed for them since the zombie outbreak? Nothing. They have lived like a retards before the zombies came, they live the same way after. I dont really give a shit, but you come up with a better explanation before you criticize mine

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
what do they eat now? What has changed for them since the zombie outbreak? Nothing. They have lived like a retards before the zombies came, they live the same way after. I dont really give a shit, but you come up with a better explanation before you criticize mine
I reckon they are just a bunch of mongs who live at the dump .

There is no explanation.

They certainly were not born and raised at the dump tho, that is preposterous

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I reckon they are just a bunch of mongs who live at the dump .

There is no explanation.

They certainly were not born and raised at the dump tho, that is preposterous
ffs of course my explanation is horseshit, you cant get a reasonable explanation about something that is so moronic that even creators dont know how to explain it and they dont care. they havent cared since the second season. The better question is, like momoidiot asked, why do people keep watching it? Its like a fast food that you got from the mcdonalds after the restaurant burned to the ground

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ffs of course my explanation is horseshit, you cant get a reasonable explanation about something that is so moronic that even creators dont know how to explain it and they dont care. they havent cared since the second season. The better question is, like momoidiot asked, why do people keep watching it? Its like a fast food that you got from the mcdonalds after the restaurant burned to the ground
Until lockdown I had given up on that show.

When I was bored I watched it tho and it was fun. Completely stupid, and so far away from season one. But It passed the time very well

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
People like to whine. I diddnt watch for a few years because I heard the same. It's easy viewing. I'll watch the next season.
you are already up to date? Just a month ago you were watching seventh season. Are you waiting for the eight season while being unaware that theres already been ten seasons? No way you finished it that quickly considering you had been watching other stuff as well

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you are already up to date? Just a month ago you were watching seventh season. Are you waiting for the eight season while being unaware that theres already been ten seasons? No way you finished it that quickly considering you had been watching other stuff as well
I finished that shit weeks ago. There's a lot of hours in a day. I've been sat around doing fuck all but watching TV and drinking beers . I'll be done with Mr robot tomorrow I think

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I finished that shit weeks ago. There's a lot of hours in a day. I've been sat around doing fuck all but watching TV and drinking beers . I'll be done with Mr robot tomorrow I think
let me know what you think. Even though it was a mess that was hard for me to follow, the last episode is in my opinion one of the all times best finale and ending to any show. Enjoy, you wont be disappointed

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Watch flight of the Conchords. I've only seen the movie of what we do in the shadows, it was great. I don't think the series has the same people
the actors from the movie are in one episode that is full of known people. Bautista, trejo, snipes plays blade but they cant call him that for some copyrights reason so they just call him wesley. The bitch from constantine is there.
The new characters are amusing, too. Flight of conchords isnt some old book and some old movie based on a book? I dont like old stuff

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the actors from the movie are in one episode that is full of known people. Bautista, trejo, snipes plays blade but they cant call him that for some copyrights reason so they just call him wesley. The bitch from constantine is there.
The new characters are amusing, too. Flight of conchords isnt some old book and some old movie based on a book? I dont like old stuff
Flight of the Conchords are a band. They made a tv show based around thier songs on HBO. Quit after 2 seasons despite it being a success. Jermaine Clement is in what we do in the shadows, he's one half of flight of the conchords.the humor is very similar.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Been watching season 2 of kingdom today.

It's in Netflix, basically follows a crown prince in feudal Korea, but with zombies. Really good show.

8.4/10

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching I am a killer on Netflix.

Documentary show that talks to people on death row and explores the case a bit. Only on episode 3, it's very well made but I can't help feel it's trying to garner a bit of support for the killers. Regardless it's interesting.

@Bones Nose u watched it?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm. Diddnt know u could shoot cocaine with a needle. Boris do they have drugs in Bratislava?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm. Diddnt know u could shoot cocaine with a needle. Boris do they have drugs in Bratislava?
every country has drugs. My mothers friends son overdosed because that dumb cunt relapsed and injected himself with some shit, fentanyl or something, and he took a dose that he used to shoot when he was hooked and had higher tolerance. Fucking moron

T

The Big Guy

Watching I am a killer on Netflix.

Documentary show that talks to people on death row and explores the case a bit. Only on episode 3, it's very well made but I can't help feel it's trying to garner a bit of support for the killers. Regardless it's interesting.

@Bones Nose u watched it?
Yea I've seen it. I been around alot of killers and alot of them are good guys.

Nowadays its always about the perpetrator is a victim. In some cases a good person can get a life sentence. They could probably be released if the underlying issue is resolved.

I knew a really cool Iraqi guy named imran hussain and he got strung out and killed 2 people for crack money. I met him in jail and he was clean for a few years and he was a awesome guy. He taught me about the Quran and joked about how hard they were gonna slam him cause his last name was Hussain. Really funny Iraqi dude that acted black. He always said "real Arab shit" and he was around 40 years old and short and chubby.

One time I had to beat down a blood and hussain was able to get some doors open for me. I ended up getting caught because the guys eye closed. Looked like a orbital break. But during the investigation they were gonna lock hussain up and he wouldnt talk. Eventually they got me for it and I didnt see hussein again until we got to prison. He was famous in the system and went into detail about my fighting skills to everyone on the prison bus and in medical. It was funny cause his style was one in a million.

Maybe I'll do a thread about murderers I've met and experience. With court info and all that.

Yea he killed a husband and wife with a blunt object and then burned down the store with their bodies in it. But hussain was one of the funniest and most loyal people I've met.
download.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: