Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yea I've seen it. I been around alot of killers and alot of them are good guys.

Nowadays its always about the perpetrator is a victim. In some cases a good person can get a life sentence. They could probably be released if the underlying issue is resolved.

I knew a really cool Iraqi guy named imran hussain and he got strung out and killed 2 people for crack money. I met him in jail and he was clean for a few years and he was a awesome guy. He taught me about the Quran and joked about how hard they were gonna slam him cause his last name was Hussain. Really funny Iraqi dude that acted black. He always said "real Arab shit" and he was around 40 years old and short and chubby.

One time I had to beat down a blood and hussain was able to get some doors open for me. I ended up getting caught because the guys eye closed. Looked like a orbital break. But during the investigation they were gonna lock hussain up and he wouldnt talk. Eventually they got me for it and I didnt see hussein again until we got to prison. He was famous in the system and went into detail about my fighting skills to everyone on the prison bus and in medical. It was funny cause his style was one in a million.

Maybe I'll do a thread about murderers I've met and experience. With court info and all that.

Yea he killed a husband and wife with a blunt object and then burned down the store with their bodies in it. But hussain was one of the funniest and loyal people I've met.
View attachment 7603
Would be an interesting thread to say the least

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
every country has drugs. My mothers friends son overdosed because that dumb cunt relapsed and injected himself with some shit, fentanyl or something, and he took a dose that he used to shoot when he was hooked and had higher tolerance. Fucking moron
Don't inject drugs. Bad for ya.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Don't inject drugs. Bad for ya.
I used to be addicted to opioids that were given to me by a surgeon. I cut my hand pretty deep when I was drunk and after they stitched me they asked me if it hurt. I told them no, If I said yes they wouldnt have probably given it to me. No receipt, nothing. Just gave me a bottle for free which otherwise costs 17 euros

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to be addicted to opioids that were given to me by a surgeon. I cut my hand pretty deep when I was drunk and after they stitched me they asked me if it hurt. I told them no, If I said yes they wouldnt have probably given it to me. No receipt, nothing. Just gave me a bottle for free which otherwise costs 17 euros
One time I thought I had man flu (actually had glandular fever but wasn't diagnosed yet) I got flu capsules from the store and was chomping those fuckers down every half hour. When I ran out I went back to the store and couldn't feel my legs. I was walking on sunshine. It was great. A bit later I noticed on the box it said don't take more than 8 in 24 hours. I was about halfway through my second box of 24 in 8 hours at that point. Ha.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
These murderers are full of shit. It's comical (it's not) to see what they say then see how they try and spin it later on.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I watched the first episode of brooklyn nine nine. It looks like it could be a lot of fun. Also I want to give a shot to carter which is, I think, supposed to be a parody of fillions castle

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Yea I've seen it. I been around alot of killers and alot of them are good guys.

Nowadays its always about the perpetrator is a victim. In some cases a good person can get a life sentence. They could probably be released if the underlying issue is resolved.

I knew a really cool Iraqi guy named imran hussain and he got strung out and killed 2 people for crack money. I met him in jail and he was clean for a few years and he was a awesome guy. He taught me about the Quran and joked about how hard they were gonna slam him cause his last name was Hussain. Really funny Iraqi dude that acted black. He always said "real Arab shit" and he was around 40 years old and short and chubby.

One time I had to beat down a blood and hussain was able to get some doors open for me. I ended up getting caught because the guys eye closed. Looked like a orbital break. But during the investigation they were gonna lock hussain up and he wouldnt talk. Eventually they got me for it and I didnt see hussein again until we got to prison. He was famous in the system and went into detail about my fighting skills to everyone on the prison bus and in medical. It was funny cause his style was one in a million.

Maybe I'll do a thread about murderers I've met and experience. With court info and all that.

Yea he killed a husband and wife with a blunt object and then burned down the store with their bodies in it. But hussain was one of the funniest and most loyal people I've met.
View attachment 7603
I can see how you could say he was a character, loyal to his friends, etc.

Calling him a "good person" is a stretch though. Strung out or not, good people don't rob and kill others.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching the devil next door.

It's not about my dipshit neighbor, it's about a guy accused of being Ivan the terrible, a Nazi from ww2.

It follows the trial I guess. I don't know the outcome as I'm only on the second episode and I'm not familiar with the tale, so don't spoil it you cocksuckers.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching the devil next door.

It's not about my dipshit neighbor, it's about a guy accused of being Ivan the terrible, a Nazi from ww2.

It follows the trial I guess. I don't know the outcome as I'm only on the second episode and I'm not familiar with the tale, so don't spoil it you cocksuckers.
Really enjoyed it. I like these Netflix documentary.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
luckily I was bored by it. Fuck listening to deutsch. Did you know that the longest word in german language has over eighty letters?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Workaholics - To Friend a Predator
I give it a 10/10 but for 1 reason and 1 reason only, it's amazing foreshadowing.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Marcella (season 3) - This was so bad I cant remember any series that tanked this badly... maybe dexter. This was worse than dexters final season though. 1/10

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The Morning Show.

Its very well put together. Bit of a soap but it’s pretty solid.

7.6\10

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I gave it 4/10. It was long and boring. It wasnt a good drama, nor good comedy. I dont even know what it was trying to be
it was, I’m on #8, quite a clever dissection on #metoo with a decent insight into office politics and morning tv programmes. Its also done with real world events happening. It’s quite clever.

its definitely a drama not a comedy but it is very soap opera based With a wide net of characters despite the main protagonists.

its very female oriented but it’s quite interesting imo.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
it was, I’m on #8, quite a clever dissection on #metoo with a decent insight into office politics and morning tv programmes. Its also done with real world events happening. It’s quite clever.

its definitely a drama not a comedy but it is very soap opera based With a wide net of characters despite the main protagonists.

its very female oriented but it’s quite interesting imo.
they have to curse like every other sentence

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I might try it later. I wanna listen while I tap away but the dub is shite. It's supposed to be very good
Was filmed pretty close to me. However, while the production value seems good, I didn't really like it as a whole. Really is kinda boring and the plot is just weird, as are the characters. I also don't like time travel in movies and series, so there is that..

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse I'm finally watching that wild wild country you told me about. Fuck me that first episode sucks ass. Second episode and I think I understand. This shit is bonkers.

Very entertaining, just starting episode 3

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken Indian weirdos.

If they tried to take Tanna we would whack them dead.