Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching the Gabriel Fernandez docu on Netflix. It's a hard watch tbh.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching evil genius. True story of America's most diabolical robbery.

Or something like that.

First 10 minutes.

What in the fuck?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just finished Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes on iPlayer, compelling stuff. Great soundtrack and some fantastic performances, had to re-watch the ending though
:D
One of my favourite shows.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
rick and Morty season 4 first 5 episodes sucked but they took a hiatus and the next 5 were actually funny. show is past it's prime though.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'm watching hanna season 2 right now on amazon prime.

my only beef with this show is that it has potential for greatness when it is all "Jason bourne" but they have some teen age coming of age storyline in there which brings the shows quality down and makes it cringey.

this show needs to be more like jason bourne and nikita(Maggie q version)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm watching hanna season 2 right now on amazon prime.

my only beef with this show is that it has potential for greatness when it is all "Jason bourne" but they have some teen age coming of age storyline in there which brings the shows quality down and makes it cringey.

this show needs to be more like jason bourne and nikita(Maggie q version)
Have you watched treadstone?

M

member 3289

The Order (Netflix) - 7/10

Started out interesting, got kinda lame in season 1, but the season finale made shit really interesting. I'm halfway through season 2

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Pretty sure it's in Amazon prime
okay ill binge it then I missed it when it was on tv.

only show from that channel I used watch was queen of the south but then that show got silly and stupid.

I wish they would have made that show like "reina del sur" which it is based on.

that show had better written characters and locations.

I used to watch shooter too on that channel now that I think about it that got crappy a lot faster in the second second season and then ryan phillipe got injured irl.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
meh I have a ton of tv shows to watch im not going to replace my internet service just to watch something that will probably be in the u.s service like 3 months later.
No, a VPN isn't your internet service. It's just a mask you put on that makes it look like your from somewhere else. There are free ones.

Top tip. If you are gonna buy a UFC paperview say you are in Singapore. Only costs 20 bucks there (or it did a few years back)

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
No, a VPN isn't your internet service. It's just a mask you put on that makes it look like your from somewhere else. There are free ones.

Top tip. If you are gonna buy a UFC paperview say you are in Singapore. Only costs 20 bucks there (or it did a few years back)
Paperview???

C'mon son!