Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I forgot about that. I still havent seen gangs of london and I have heard nothing but people praising that show
That's a good show. The action scenes are very good. It's like the raid without Chinese people.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
That's a good show. The action scenes are very good. It's like the raid without Chinese people.
ya, I will have to definitely watch it at some point. But I dont know what to do first, I am all over the place. Most of the time I spend playing video games and missing out on shows that I would otherwise binge watch. Cobra kai was an exception. Everything else had to be put aside for that greatness

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ya, I will have to definitely watch it at some point. But I dont know what to do first, I am all over the place. Most of the time I spend playing video games and missing out on shows that I would otherwise binge watch. Cobra kai was an exception. Everything else had to be put aside for that greatness
Gangs of London is an easy binge.

This is England is shit loads better but also a lot bleaker / darker themes. It's filmed over a number of years so you see all the characters change with the times

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am trying to watch that sweet home from korea but it doesnt make much sense to me because they all look the same. I need more diversity in my tv shows. I am not sure if it makes me racist or anti-racist in this day and age, but its true

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am trying to watch that sweet home from korea but it doesnt make much sense to me because they all look the same. I need more diversity in my tv shows. I am not sure if it makes me racist or anti-racist in this day and age, but its true
Watch this is England, dipshit. Then watch the series.

I was just watching some crew interviews, it's crazy. A lot of it is unscripted. After one scene (which they did in one take and one of the actors diddnt know about, all unscripted for him) they were crying in real life. As was the set producer and a lot of the crew.

It's powerful stuff.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Watch this is England, dipshit. Then watch the series.

I was just watching some crew interviews, it's crazy. A lot of it is unscripted. After one scene (which they did in one take and one of the actors diddnt know about, all unscripted for him) they were crying in real life. As was the set producer and a lot of the crew.

It's powerful stuff.
I have to work with what I have got. I told you a long time ago that I was trying to find all of that but I didnt know which of it was some miniseries and which those three movies you were telling me about. I cant even watch gangs of london because I dont know which external hdd its stored on. I have around ten external hdds, one 20tb, one 8tb and the rest 4tb

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have to work with what I have got. I told you a long time ago that I was trying to find all of that but I didnt know which of it was some miniseries and which those three movies you were telling me about. I cant even watch gangs of london because I dont know which external hdd its stored on. I have around ten external hdds, one 20tb, one 8tb and the rest 4tb
This is England (movie)

This is England 86

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One movie. Which is great.

Three mini series set two years apart each.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
This is England (movie)

This is England 86

Ill get on it. I will copy your post into my txt file. I am not even supposed to be here, my other computer is running borderlands3 I have to switch between hdmis when I want to smoke e-cig I watch sweet home, then I go back to playing the game

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
all the sjw preaching in the new season of the rookie is unbearable. I get that you gotta do what you gotta do to survive especially since its a show about cops. But they might as well have cancelled it and left me with good and happy memories of the show

Last edited:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Started eastbound and down again. I love this show. Needs more cussing tho

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Wandavision and so far so good I think.