Cinema Rate these series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

My ratings in parentheses.

And what other series would you recommend binge watching? Better Call Saul comes to mind. Heard Narcos is good.
1) Breaking Bad
2) The Wire
3) Sopranos
4) GoT
5) Deadwood

I'd binge Narcos, Dark Mirror, Luther, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, and Sherlock

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Did anyone watch an HBO show called Carnivale? Fuck that annoyed me that it was left open, that show was awesome.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Great show, yeah they canceled it and left it hanging
It's been years since I watched it but it pissed me off so much that they ditched it. I think it cost too much a'la Deadwood but it was so good.

Six Feet Under deserves a shout in this thread too, one of the best finales ever.

M

member 603

It's been years since I watched it but it pissed me off so much that they ditched it. I think it cost too much a'la Deadwood but it was so good.

Six Feet Under deserves a shout in this thread too, one of the best finales ever.
FUCK YES!!!!! I forgot all about that show, PHENOMENAL show, and one of the best series endings for sure

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
FUCK YES!!!!! I forgot all about that show, PHENOMENAL show, and one of the best series endings for sure
Took me a few years to get through it really because let's face it the subject matter was a bit depressing and husband wasn't interested in the slightest.
Nate getting it was such a shock, I was in a state all day after that. Still chills me seeing Dexter had taken his eyes out during autopsy. Ugh.

That show was brilliant.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

My ratings in parentheses.

And what other series would you recommend binge watching? Better Call Saul comes to mind. Heard Narcos is good.
Watching breaking bad now.
The wire
deadwood
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Sopranos
Rome
Oz

Watching breaking bad now.
The wire
deadwood
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Sopranos
Rome
Oz

Well drink up faggit.

You've got them fresh eyes...And I seen them....

Fucking hate that song.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Swearengen is one of the greatest characters ever. The fight between Dan and the captain is epic.
100% agreed. Swearengen was a walking quote. So many great lines throughout that series. And agree on the fight scene as well.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Sopranos (1)
The Shield (1)
The Wire (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
Breaking Bad (5)
Madmen (4)

If we can include comedies check out the Inbetweeners if you haven't already, I thought it was great.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Spartacus
The wire
True detective season 1
Flight of the Conchords

And I just got finished watching black mirror. That show is great

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sopranos (1)
The Shield (1)
The Wire (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
Breaking Bad (5)
Madmen (4)

If we can include comedies check out the Inbetweeners if you haven't already, I thought it was great.
And don't forget it's always sunny

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
After much pondering, Breaking Bad definitely got me the most. Through all my Buffy/Firefly stuff I've never been as gagging to see the next episode as I was with that.