Cinema Rate these series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

My ratings in parentheses.

And what other series would you recommend binge watching? Better Call Saul comes to mind. Heard Narcos is good.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

And what other series would you recommend binge watching? Better Call Saul comes to mind. Heard Narcos is good.
Other than a couple episodes of Sopranos I haven’t seen any of those.
I watched the first episode of planet earth 2 on Netflix the other night and it was absolutely incredible.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Breaking Bad got me good. Right in the feels with the brother in law being he was my favourite character.

Sobbed my heart out again at the end of Sopranos last time I watched it all the way through though. Whedonverse aside, they’re probably my two favourite more adult shows. The Wire I loved and hated equally.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Other than a couple episodes of Sopranos I haven’t seen any of those.
I watched the first episode of planet earth 2 on Netflix the other night and it was absolutely incredible.
A couple of episodes only? Do it, it’s brilliant.
Always been into watching mob type stuff anyway but the fact HBO did a series rather than just movies was awesome.
You can get a trial hbo go thing and cancel if you don’t want to subscribe long term, then change email address and do it again.
We all obviously have similar tastes being we all congregate here so frequently so i’m Sure you’ll like it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I’ve tried watching it so many times, I just couldn’t really understand wtf he was talking about most of the time.
Have you watched Justified?
Never watched Justified. I can't believe my redneck ass can understand Swearengen, but you can't.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
GoT because the blonde chick is naked numerous times and it has beautiful violent battle scenes. Just don't get attached to anyone, because odds are they die.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

Sopranos (4)
Breaking Bad (2)
Game of Thrones (3)
The Wire (1)
Deadwood (5)

M

member 3289

Sopranos (2)
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones (1)
The Wire
Deadwood

Haven't seen the other three but please save your condescension for someone who cares.

Stranger Things on Netflix is fantastic. @Miesha's Taint have you seen this one?