Cinema Rate these series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You can go back if you like?
I'm going to be a non pisstaker here and I know I'm getting 3 tokes immediately, but you and I are on the level like no one else here with TV so it'd be a shame.

Yonks old now but Life on Mars was tits. I loved that, John Simm's so awesome.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm going to be a non pisstaker here and I know I'm getting 3 tokes immediately, but you and I are on the level like no one else here with TV so it'd be a shame.

Yonks old now but Life on Mars was tits. I loved that, John Simm's so awesome.
The chick was better on ashes to ashes

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

My ratings in parentheses.

And what other series would you recommend binge watching? Better Call Saul comes to mind. Heard Narcos is good.
Narcos is top notch......
El Chapo is really good too........

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The chick was better on ashes to ashes
Keely Hawes is the bollocks. Did you catch any of Line of Duty? Daniel Mays was in a season too. Awesome cop drama short series and he's the shit too...if you recall him from Ashes to Ashes.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
GoT because the blonde chick is naked numerous times and it has beautiful violent battle scenes. Just don't get attached to anyone, because odds are they die.
Hiya, how did you get pinked again? Please tell us in finite detail. Come on, lovey. What did you do this time?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm not into silly fantasy shows. I like there to be a remote possibly of it actually happening.

I'll stick to game of thrones
Don’t waste your time man, both ended up on their backs begging

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
1)Mad Men

2)Deadwood
3)Sopranos
4)Breaking Bad
5)The Wire

The Knick is supposed to be getting a new season and it is approaching all time great for me.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

And what other series would you recommend binge watching? Better Call Saul comes to mind. Heard Narcos is good.
Breaking bad is by far the best on that list. Like GOT but I'm so far behind I can't remember where I left off.

If you like school boy humour Big Mouth is good.
Star Trek Discovery has been slammed by Trekkie but I thought it was good.
Stranger things is excellent.
American Gods was one of the best TV series last year.
Preacher is another good one.
The OA is a slow burner that needs to be given a chance, can't wait for season 2.
Black Mirror is good but can IMO be a bit hitty/missy.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

Deadwood-1
The Wire- 2
Sopranos-3
Game of Thrones- I've never seen an episode, if something gets into wizards & sorcerers I'm out, or zombies or any intergalactic inner workings
Breaking Bad- that's the next show I plan to binge watch

I don't watch a lot of non-sports TV on my own volition, if it's not MMA/boxing/NBA/MLB/NFL I probably wouldn't watch it left to my own devices, though thanks to my girlfriend I can discuss recent happenings on stupid crap like the bachelor. I probably enjoyed Deadwood & Mad Men most of any series I've watched

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've only seen The Sopranos.
And then only in a marathon when laid off after it was done.

After crunching some numbers, I found that approximately 8 minutes of commercial was attributed to each 30-minute episode, and I spent approximately 10-12 minutes prepping food for a show, usually unhealthy food.
Then between seasons I was unhappy waiting.
So much wasted time...

I did this after Phil Hartman died and Newsradio cancelled shortly thereafter.

Now I waste my time re-watching fights & movies a hundred times until I recite every line or practice rear naked chokes on my legs.
My true personality has been lost.
I'm now an amalgam of everyone else.

:oops:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I only watched part of season 1 of Its always sunny then gave up on it. Perhaps I will check it out again if you are recommending it.
Season 2 is when Danny devito shows up. I like it best when he's in it. It's great popcorn tv