Cinema Rate these series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
it was actually a decent show, sorkin had actually known back then how to write both sides of things occasionally. obviously the liberals were always smarter, more virtuous, & for the most part anyone to the right Karl Marx was written to be a toady of whatever 'special interests' would be incentivized to pull their strings on any particular issue, but other than that it was actually pretty good

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Sopranos (3)
Breaking Bad (1)
Game of Thrones (2)
The Wire (4)
Deadwood (5)

My ratings in parentheses.

And what other series would you recommend binge watching? Better Call Saul comes to mind. Heard Narcos is good.
1 - GoT
2/3 - the wire/breaking bad
4 - Deadwood (shame it went off. could be the best of them all)

never seen sorpranos. not into mafia type stuff except the boondock saints (#1)

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
I watched some of the first season a while back. A lady friend of mine is into that kind of stuff and she wanted to watch it. It was good. Phillip is funny
I preferred the original

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I find it very difficult to commit to a series, I think I suffer from add. That being said I've binged recently on shameless (US) and last man on earth. Both comedies/dramas, I'm now tucking into peaky blinders.

Breaking bad was great, Sopranos turned into a soap opera, game of thrones was bloody awesome until they ran out of source material but they have done well with the material they have.