Rather see:Vitor vs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That Vitor should not fight again. That Vitor should go to a junior college and wrestle some of their top wrastlers. If he can beat them, then go TRAIN BJJ with Jacare.
It's clear that Vitor doesn't need help on the feet. What's not clear is if he has legs for this any more.
If he does, it's time for marquee legend fights, then we'll go from there.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That Vitor should not fight again. That Vitor should go to a junior college and wrestle some of their top wrastlers. If he can beat them, then go TRAIN BJJ with Jacare.
It's clear that Vitor doesn't need help on the feet. What's not clear is if he has legs for this any more.
If he does, it's time for marquee legend fights, then we'll go from there.
But he's a bjj black belt correct? What (again, not bashing him as all the credit in the world for everything he has done for this sport) happened, was he just gassed (what Chris was talking about when talking about his meter losing power) or was Chris just that dominant and that good? You can wrestle for many years and never be on Chris' level but if you are a bjj black belt you wouldn't think he would have given up the mount that easily?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
But he's a bjj black belt correct? What (again, not bashing him as all the credit in the world for everything he has done for this sport) happened, was he just gassed (what Chris was talking about when talking about his meter losing power) or was Chris just that dominant and that good? You can wrestle for many years and never be on Chris' level but if you are a bjj black belt you wouldn't think he would have given up the mount that easily?
Really all you had to do was watch the weigh-ins, the entrance, the demeanor in the cage, and the early circling. Vitor was gassed ENTERING the cage.
Weidman went in for a couple clinches if I recall, where Vitorio would hammered him, he didn't.
Then he stumbled backwards. I've watched this guy since UFC 12, I've never seen that, and I actually felt it coming after I saw the weigh-ins.
Then after an encounter to stand 3 feet away?
That was Mousasi-like after 10 minutes of feeling out a wrestler.
"Cupcake" could've taken him down...

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
If Jacare gets the title shot they should let Luke get a revenge fight against Vitor. Vitor would likely decline that fight.

Maybe a rematch against Andy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Vitor vs Machida or Shogun.

He would murder Wand even worse than the first time. Vitor has a great chin as we saw on Saturday. Wands chin has been gone for almost 10 years.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
non trt vitor needs to fight the winner of shogun vs lil nog. id love to see a wand rematch but vitor has been ducking it for years and by the time wand is cleared to fight again they may be well in to their 50s

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Everyone talks about how good Hendo and hunts chin is but Vitors is right up there. He took 42 shots on Saturday and didn't go out.

The only time he's been legit KO'd is by Anderson and that was by a hard front kick followed by 4 or 5 hard shots when he was already on queer street

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Vitor should probably wait for Wand if he plans on fighting again. There's always Metamoris if feels the need to redeem himself on the grappling front.