Raw before Smarkdown!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Austin Aries using the word specialer to describe himself has been the high spot so far

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The ol' busted ring gimmick. Ref went flying. lol
I was sitting at home watching and thought "Welp, they're busting that ring." and honestly thought everyone in the world was expecting the same. Somehow the crowd was surprised, lol.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was sitting at home watching and thought "Welp, they're busting that ring." and honestly thought everyone in the world was expecting the same. Somehow the crowd was surprised, lol.
Kind of surprising for them to reuse a major gimmick like that for a third time. Was a good match though. I'm sold on Strowman. He could be a huge star if WWE promotes him right.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Kind of surprising for them to reuse a major gimmick like that for a third time. Was a good match though. I'm sold on Strowman. He could be a huge star if WWE promotes him right.
I was surprised at the quality of work considering it was Braun Strowman against the fucking Big Show.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Last night they opened with Strowman and tonight its Charlotte. Have the McMahons lost their minds?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Charlotte and Naomi? I am done for the night boys. Forged in fire is on
I was at work tonight. Asked Mrs Beard to PVR it for me, but it was pre-empted for the God damn NHL playoffs.

Well, NHL do you know what happens what happens when you bump Smackdown like a doctor off a United flight you bunch of stupid idiots?

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I was at work tonight. Asked Mrs Beard to PVR it for me, but it was pre-empted for the God damn NHL playoffs.

Well, NHL do you know what happens what happens when you bump Smackdown like a doctor off a United flight you bunch of stupid idiots?

Naomi right out of the gate is a killer to me. She is just horrible