Raw is-DUR DUR, DUR DUR, DUR DUR DURNER

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Is Roman’s new angle that he is a conspiracy theorist? Gonna be saying Bray is Husky Harris at this rate

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I don’t mind that Steph is somehow the opposite of a tweener, but I’m confused as to why she doesn’t give her employees psychiatric exams.

Given her experiences with Masked Kane, Kane, DEMON Kane, Taker, Ministry Taker, Biker Taker, Deader Taker, Deaderer Taker and Chris Jericho, you’d think this Roman behavior is leading to something tthats not good for her.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Is it just me, or is Roman sans flack jacket and instead going with some sort of leather wife beater?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I was surprised too. My guess is FS1. My guess is also that the UFC is probably pissed about it.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Do you know that one of the suggested names for a WWE Saturday Night WCW show was going to be Hot Box?

“I’ll see you at Hot Box.” Was gonna be a line said by probably Buff Bagwell. Isn’t that great? Then all the networks saw “WCW” and said “Thats baaaad news, playa” and then we just got a brand split instead.

More ya know

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Was WCW Set To Return As A Brand Under WWE?

Regardless of this, WWE.com posted a poll asking fan’s what they would like the new WCW show to be named. Once again courtesy of Wrestling-Online.

– WWF.COM has a poll featuring a couple of names for the new WCW Saturday night show. Among the names featured, there are ‘WCW Saturday Night Nitro’, ‘WCW Hot Box’, ‘WCW Uprising’, ‘WCW Late Night Appetite’, ‘WCW Hard-On Saturday Night’ and ‘WCW Primal Urge’

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I thought Ronda’s acting there was accurate. Very awkward. Been better if Nia rolled up in a monster truck and threw a shirt at Rousey.