Raw is Enzo!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Finally managed to watch a Raw live, gotta say, they did pretty well throughout the night building up storylines. I do find it interesting that Enzo was essentially "demoted" to the Cruiserweight division and they have been the main event slot for 2 weeks running now, dunno if that says more about what Vince thinks about Enzo or what Vince thinks about the 205 division before he was there.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Finally managed to watch a Raw live, gotta say, they did pretty well throughout the night building up storylines. I do find it interesting that Enzo was essentially "demoted" to the Cruiserweight division and they have been the main event slot for 2 weeks running now, dunno if that says more about what Vince thinks about Enzo or what Vince thinks about the 205 division before he was there.
Holy fuck! Where have you been? I've been worried sick.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Was listening to Dave Meltzer talk about Enzo. Say its odd they appear to be simultaneously burying and pushing Enzo at the same time. Thats exactly what they are doing, but here is Enzo putting up above average to great promos each week.

Its actually fascinating to watch. He is too talented on the mic to bring down. Even this heel work is great. "Come on everyone! You deserve it! You deserve it!" After attacking Neville with a crutch. That was great.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Why do I feel like a Strowman/Cesaro feud could be incredible?
I used to think Cesaro would be the guy theyd book to manhandle Lesnar around.Two strong men in a big dick competition sounds fun

Also glad they are doing the Sister Abigal approach for all Hallow's Eve

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I used to think Cesaro would be the guy theyd book to manhandle Lesnar around.Two strong men in a big dick competition sounds like fun
For me it'd be better with Braun just because of the size desparity.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Ya know, Roman got a huge pop last night for his IC title match, along with just going apeshit on Axel and Dallas, even a pop when they silently confirmed a Shield reunion.

Do you think the overall fanbase want to like Roman, but want to see a more gradual rise to the top, or they like the idea of Pepsi more than they like Pepsi, in laymans terms.

Because I personally believe, the Yes Movement/CM Punk Pipebomb made the snarky crowd more enabled to do what they do, with only Cesaro popping a beach ball to keep it at bayside. They gave em an inch, and we are witnessing the mile.

(Pssst, I added the shitty beach ball bayside pun for my appriations to maybe write for Bleacher Report someday, and shitty puns seem to be their thing)

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I watched. Enzo definitely has raised up the division

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I know it's a great cause and everything, but the Warrior Breast Cancer segments are cringy as fuck when they run up to the ropes to shake them.

On another note - They are already advertising Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jinder Mahal for the WWE title and AJ Styles vs Baron Corbin vs Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens for the US title for a live event in December. Just from the wording they used, sounds like AJ Styles is holding onto the title until then. Nakamura / Mahal is a bit iffy depending on your interpretation since the wording was "Shinsuke Nakamura takes on Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship". I kinda get a Jinder being champ feeling from it but I dunno.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
On another note - They are already advertising Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jinder Mahal for the WWE title and AJ Styles vs Baron Corbin vs Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens for the US title for a live event in December. Just from the wording they used, sounds like AJ Styles is holding onto the title until then. Nakamura / Mahal is a bit iffy depending on your interpretation since the wording was "Shinsuke Nakamura takes on Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship". I kinda get a Jinder being champ feeling from it but I dunno.
Fwiw, they've advertised champions for live events in my city who weren't champions by the time it finally happened.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I know it's a great cause and everything, but the Warrior Breast Cancer segments are cringy as fuck when they run up to the ropes to shake them.

Me thinks they wait to see how Jinder does for India house shows before taking belt off him. So wait til after India house shows for them to take title off him.

And the breast cancer things are cheesy, and would be more admirable if they didnt partner up with a crook, but hey, let them do a good cause. At least they try

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
So its speculated, that this Sister Abigal thing is gonna be Bray having a Finn Baloresque face paint transformation. I am suddenly less enthusastic about this idea.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
So its speculated, that this Sister Abigal thing is gonna be Bray having a Finn Baloresque face paint transformation. I am suddenly less enthusastic about this idea.
I have to be honest, I can still see some value in that.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I have to be honest, I can still see some value in that.
I recall when he had the whole "I harvested the souls of the Undertaker and Demon Kane. I now control the the lightning, I control the fire, and I control the darkness!" Deal, was super hyped. Because I thought "this is hokey, but if this leads to him winning matches, I'm sold."

Bray having crazy spooky alter ego in Sister Abigal, just randomally spouting off her lessons to people. Maybe an entrance like Taker's, except with swamp folk instead of druids. Totally in. However, I cannot allow my hopes to go up ever again. Turns out 3 minute kimura spots break more than just arms.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Also for the sake of Halloween Season, most badass line to ever bless us, in the courtesy of Bray Wyatt

"if Gods, Monsters or Devils walked this earth, they would put oceans to walk away from me"

Goddamnit Bray Wyatt, why you arent on your 8 month title reign, I will never know

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also for the sake of Halloween Season, most badass line to ever bless us, in the courtesy of Bray Wyatt

"if Gods, Monsters or Devils walked this earth, they would put oceans to walk away from me"

Goddamnit Bray Wyatt, why you arent on your 8 month title reign, I will never know
Wut

That doesn't make any sense