Raw is, no as good as SmackDown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Could we not just get 4 months of Stroman throwing people through tables with one arm?
Rotator cuff is difficult to deal with even on the off arm, to full heal you have to basically immobilize your upper body for a bit.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I enjoy Heel Cesaro. I also enjoy ring psychology of selling the leg....Rollins....

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Also we thinking Brays gonna lose to Balor, Hardyz lose to Shesaro, then Bray's gonna break them, right? Oh my me my, the promos we would be treated to.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Have Jeff cost them the victory somehow, Matt gets frustrated, is sitting in the back brooding (see what I did there?), Bray comes over, says he knows what its like for brothers to let him down. Matt is all for this wise bearded man's wisdom. Boom. Broken Matt Wyatt. Have Nero join in after Bray does his cult stuff, and something something the guilt.

Get Broken Hardyz, Bray actually looks like a cult leader, have Hardy Resident/Wyatt Rentahouse matches. WONDERFUL!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Have Jeff cost them the victory somehow, Matt gets frustrated, is sitting in the back brooding (see what I did there?), Bray comes over, says he knows what its like for brothers to let him down. Matt is all for this wise bearded man's wisdom. Boom. Broken Matt Wyatt. Have Nero join in after Bray does his cult stuff, and something something the guilt.

Get Broken Hardyz, Bray actually looks like a cult leader, have Hardy Resident/Wyatt Rentahouse matches. WONDERFUL!
This. I like this.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
"Take it back to my people"

Jinder, you're from Calgary. Like the Hitman.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It can only end in a ladder match. With blackjack and hookers. Forget the ladder match
Nothing takes me back to my childhood like a good old belt theft. Although the heel bailing mid match is a close second.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
The Ascension grunting in the closet was the best thing they've been in since moving up.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sami an the USO's bringing back the Cocaine fueled Wrestling promos!! I love it. Can't wait for more Hogan/Macho/Warrior type interviews!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Smackdown always had better humor. The Total Bella Bullshit, Fashion Police, Ellsworth at first.