Raw is NOT Jordan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I have the software already.
Perfect. Got that down. Just talked to a friend who is more than willing to create a logo.

Unless anything postpones it, say we pratice with Survivor Series 2017 or the Rumble, then someone sees how editing goes, then discuss from there how we do this

One more practice after discussion with another Rumble or Survivor Series.

Then we for sure debut with 2018 Rumble

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That is why Rogan is the podfather for a reason.
He's also miles ahead in terms of media foresight. In the next 10-20 years the biggest media growth will go from video to sound in the form of podcasts because they're passive. I listen to so many of them because I have a job where I can just throw a set of headphones on an go about my business. I'll even listen to podcasts that are just "so so" because it's something to have on in the background. I won't however sit down and watch hours of video for something that's just okay.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Perfect. Got that down. Just talked to a friend who is more than willing to create a logo.

Unless anything postpones it, say we pratice with Survivor Series 2017 or the Rumble, then someone sees how editing goes, then discuss from there how we do this

Do we want to maybe start with some old school event for nostalgia's sake?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015

I've gotta get my Internet situated first. Should be good by then. Sounds perfect man.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Do we want to maybe start with some old school event for nostalgia's sake?
I think we can transistion to that. Would love if that was the direction it goes

For the sake of getting views/listens will want to do most current PPV.

For practice that will probably be better doing an old school event like World War 3 from WCW or anything really.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Boo it all ya want, but A Walk With Elias wouldnt be a horrible name either

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Damn when I saw this thread I thought they had Michael Jordan as a special guest and he got booed out of the building.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Just seen the Podcast idea, they are a lot of fun to do. Used to help / co-host one for an MMA game I play. Key to it is getting used to each other, not speaking over each other, and giving time for people to speak.

I'll think up some ideas for names and logos for it that fits well with our smarky behaviour in this section.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I still dont know whats going on, but looks like an uphill battle

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I'm just being the best heel I can be. Doesn't always pan out though.
Oh go in there and say Mike Perry and fluid gender have 1 thing in common, and that their both not relevant anywhere.

Sure people would treat you like a heel for that.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh go in there and say Mike Perry and fluid gender have 1 thing in common, and that their both not relevant anywhere.

Sure people would treat you like a heel for that.
How dare you speak that way about Mike Perry.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
How dare you speak that way about Mike Perry.
Im just giving you heel advice, my man. Would also recommend randomally mentioning how WME treats the sport with respect. Doesnt even have to do with how they reply to the Mike Perry thing, just say it

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Also anyone come up with names for the podcast? May have someone to draw the logo, then we tidy it up.