Raw is Roman/Bray

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I dont understand the point of Cena being around right now. I get why, to bring viewers, but think itd be 1000x better to just get Elias over.

Elias is everything Cena was as a heel, but has some slapnut charm in there. His ability to turn face to strengthen his immediate heel turn is Jericho-esque.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pX-3fMnX0_o

Behold, before you walk with him.

Now, I do understand Cena brings in the sick kids. They need a hero in a man who is nearly as jacked as Lensar overcoming odds such as Miz, Wade Barret and Rey Mysterio after he wins a title, I get that, truly do.

But in Elias, you have him encouraging you to walk, thats encouraging, thats one. He is musically talented, showing where talent gets you, thats two. Says your hometown is shit and you should know it, telling them kids theres a whole world, not just your shit hometown, three. Most important is the fourth, and that is he then hits people with a guitar. Thats some real reality checking the Miz only wishes he could do.

Need more Elias.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I dont understand the point of Cena being around right now. I get why, to bring viewers, but think itd be 1000x better to just get Elias over.

Elias is everything Cena was as a heel, but has some slapnut charm in there. His ability to turn face to strengthen his immediate heel turn is Jericho-esque.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pX-3fMnX0_o

Behold, before you walk with him.

Now, I do understand Cena brings in the sick kids. They need a hero in a man who is nearly as jacked as Lensar overcoming odds such as Miz, Wade Barret and Rey Mysterio after he wins a title, I get that, truly do.

But in Elias, you have him encouraging you to walk, thats encouraging, thats one. He is musically talented, showing where talent gets you, thats two. Says your hometown is shit and you should know it, telling them kids theres a whole world, not just your shit hometown, three. Most important is the fourth, and that is he then hits people with a guitar. Thats some real reality checking the Miz only wishes he could do.

Need more Elias.
My life is better for having watched that video.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
You're a Dr Pepper drinker? I like you better all the time.
I love it so much I’d marry it, but its all a ploy to drink the rest of her family at the rehearsal.

Stole that one from Mike Birbiglia, cept his bit was about pizza. So Abyss originality compared to Kane.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'd like for everyone to take a minute and really appreciate that for the past year plus, AJ Styles has been the straw that has stirred the drink on Smack Down.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I'd like for everyone to take a minute and really appreciate that for the past year plus, AJ Styles has been the straw that has stirred the drink on Smack Down.
He is the greatest of all time. If wrestling was as big as it was back in the day, he would have eclipsed all that were before him. Stand by that.

Did notice wrestling is making a slight comeback, get more pro wrasslin’ questions than MMA questions nowadays.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He is the greatest of all time. If wrestling was as big as it was back in the day, he would have eclipsed all that were before him. Stand by that.

Did notice wrestling is making a slight comeback, get more pro wrasslin’ questions than MMA questions nowadays.
Funny you say that I saw someone at work yesterday checking out WWE.com on his computer. I asked him "You watch wrestling?" and got the sheepish "well, uhh, you know, sometimes, I.." which is of course code for "Yes, but as an adult I can't openly admit it."

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Funny you say that I saw someone at work yesterday checking out WWE.com on his computer. I asked him "You watch wrestling?" and got the sheepish "well, uhh, you know, sometimes, I.." which is of course code for "Yes, but as an adult I can't openly admit it."
Can relate. Stopped watching around the Super Cena vs Authority shtick with supporting cast of Punk and the rest. Was very cartoony and very kid like. Luckily McGregor became a thing, did pro wrassling promos, had a wonderful thought “I could just watch this on Mondays and Thursdays.” Then made it on these forums just in time for House of Horrors. Its perfect over the top wrestling. Just now you have Styles, Balor, Shinsuke, Becky , Charlotte, and all of NXT to get great matches.

Point is, show everyone Braun flipping stuff, AJ doing 5 stars all the time, Alexa doing Alexa stuff, all the good stuff is back!

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I would put Rusev and English in a Faction with Alexa and Elias. Each one of them drinking a Dr Pepper except Alexa. She gets the Lil Sweet Diet Dr Pepper.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I would put Rusev and English in a Faction with Alexa and Elias. Each one of them drinking a Dr Pepper except Alexa. She gets the Lil Sweet Diet Dr Pepper.
Dr Rusev Pepper and the Lana-ly Hearts Club?

Would make no sense, but neither does Rusev Day, and its incredible. Also could you imagine? English, Elias having the lockdown on the tag division? Rusev the singles, Alexa has Women’s, then Lana is just there? 10/10 idea

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Dr Rusev Pepper and the Lana-ly Hearts Club?

Would make no sense, but neither does Rusev Day, and its incredible. Also could you imagine? English, Elias having the lockdown on the tag division? Rusev the singles, Alexa has Women’s, then Lana is just there? 10/10 idea
Rusev Day is glorious indeed. We are unworthy.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
They should breed.
World wouldn’t be ready for that. You know the end of Alien vs Predator: Requiem where the governmeeeeeeent(???) has one of the Predator’s weapons, and ask what they should do. The presideeeeent(???) said “The world isn’t ready.” Its like that.

I should mention I was bored to tears watching that movie. The off topic is intentional, really wanted to bitch about AVP:R. Not as bad as Oujia: Origin of Evil, but up there.