Raw is Superfly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
GUYS!!! CHARLLOTTE IS TALKING!!! GET IN HERE RIGHT MEOW!!!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Nakamura / Samoa Joe to debut at the rumble?

Then some son of a bitch comes running in and eliminates them both, the 3 way battle goes into the stands as the rumble continues......

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You are most likely right, but damn! I'd love to see him step up to the big show! He's in his prime and will instantly gain popularity with the WWE Universe as long as he is not buried.
I find it really interesting that his first WWE figure is in their top end line that really only consists of the top 10 or so WWE performers of all time. Seems he's held in high regard.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
SmackDown is so far ahead of Raw at this point it's incredible.
Agree, I've enjoyed just sitting back and watching ....the show is running smooth and the matches have been entertaining

And how can you go wrong with Mauro on the Mic droppin Pride-esque play-by-play.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's kind of funny from what I've read he gets some mixed reviews about his commentary. I like it because he calls it like a fight, but I guess some of the hardcore marks think he makes it feel cheesy.

It kind of reminds me of MMA fans when something that sounds like Pro Wrestling gets near them.