Raw To Wrestlemania

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
What if Roman and Brock cause a riot? The locker room clears out to the ring to break them up...lights go out...

Taker comes down on his Harley and beats the fuck out of everyone. Grabs the mic. And tells John. That in 6 days. He's going to shove his balls down his throat..drops mic

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Pretty stupid build up for no pay off.
Isn’t this the show really good build ups with no immediate go home show pay off?

Roman and Brock’s started with no shows
Whose Braun’s partner?
Can Ronda do a finisher?
Where is Undertaker?
Is Bayley or Sasha a heel?

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
What if Roman and Brock cause a riot? The locker room clears out to the ring to break them up...lights go out...

Taker comes down on his Harley and beats the fuck out of everyone. Grabs the mic. And tells John. That in 6 days. He's going to shove his balls down his throat..drops mic
I was hoping for the Harley to be honest. Same as Judgement Day debut. Weird Kid Rock video of the girls chanting shit, them Kid Rock saying “Are you scared?....*drums and rock!* Devil without a cause! And I’m back with the beaver hat and Ben Davis slacks, 30 pack of Stroh’s, 30 pack of hoes! No rogaine in the propane flows!”

^^^ real lyrics to his return promo at Judgement Day 2000

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Mind you, he was some dead Satanist when he left, but don’t mind that, he kept his bike from when he made Big Show go to the desert, took a liking to it, got his shit together and dates some strange lady named Sarah now

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Do they bring him out tomorrow on Smackdown or surprise for mania Like the Hardys were last year?

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Then Taker has Nikki riding bitch on the bike with him!
Oh shit, I couldn’t even fathom that for a second. AND thats when Cena asks for a partner to face American Badass Taker and Braun, THEN Sting comes out. Braun and Cena carry the match a little, Taker and Sting do their stuff. Perfect

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Did Ronda Botchka (thats what I named her finisher) the heel out of Daner Brook? I like this Raw.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Is Miz a heel? Serious question. Are there even face and heels anymore? Also serious question

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Like Steph and Trips. Heel on USA TV. But doing all kinds of charity and kid stuff on social media.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Like Steph and Trips. Heel on USA TV. But doing all kinds of charity and kid stuff on social media.
That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. Was just thinking of Miz’s character and he was talking about his baby, while giving out to the crowd about pooping on him, then he an Asuka look like they are a merry tag team.

Even Elias gets talked fondly about then groaned about. Though to be fair, that is his character. He heel turns weekly, its the best

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I dont know Heyman, I am sure his family is just gonna be there, mate.