Raw Walks with Elias

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So we get the usual Cesaro is the pound for pound strongest guy in the wwe by Booker. Graves without a pause says yeah. But Rollins is top 3......way to sell it fellas

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I won Mark of the Year award by naming my Giant Standard Poodle Elias, so that way I can go on walks with Elias.

Also good match

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Is Vinny Mac still pissed at Titus? He made a while stable of jobbers for him to manage.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Mandy’s Angel’s Wings may be the best finisher in that division. Wish she’d do the spin Daniels does with it

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Ahh, Saha is suffering from the TNA Rob van Dam delusion. Thought Raven was the Immortal’s mole, in a tag match Raven was taken out from interference from the other team. Rob goes for a tag, sees knocked out Raven, yells “What are you doing?!?”

Loved that angle

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Keep her off the mic. Take off some of the makeup.. more Alexa please.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Paige thought Mandy was a barbie doll idiot on that season of Tough Enough. I’m glad they made up.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Paige thought Mandy was a barbie doll idiot on that season of Tough Enough. I’m glad they made up.
Hard to believe the winners of that season are both gone but Mandy is on the main roster and Patrick is flourishing in nxt

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Hard to believe the winners of that season are both gone but Mandy is on the main roster and Patrick is flourishing in nxt
Oh yeah Patrick is Velveteen Dream isnt he? Good for him. Odd how that all turned out. Thought the Yeti guy was pretty legit, same with the Seth Rollins looking fellow

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
So Paige just did Sanyas finisher?
She has the JBL clothesline problem. Everyone does headkicks now, they are even doing more appealing superkicks. Maybe if she adds the leg slap to it. The silence doesn’t help much

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Oh yeah Patrick is Velveteen Dream isnt he? Good for him. Odd how that all turned out. Thought the Yeti guy was pretty legit, same with the Seth Rollins looking fellow
That's yeti guy was doomed from the start. Very smug. Remember him making some stupid tweet about a fellow wrestler and the locker room basically black balled him.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
That's yeti guy was doomed from the start. Very smug. Remember him making some stupid tweet about a fellow wrestler and the locker room basically black balled him.
I did not know that, what’d he say?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I did not know that, what’d he say?
Back when the social outcasts were doing their thing he made fun of them and called them social jobbers. KO roasted him pretty hard. Josh/Yeti dude seemed to be a prick about it at first and the guys refused to work with him. He apologized but things never seemed to materialize with him.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Y’all want to believe Bray is gonna on a run? I want to believe.

Elias’ name was so close to being Bray, but couldn’t do it.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I hope so. He's everything a heel needs to be. Don't understand his waste of talent.