General Raygun being celebrated in Australia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I made a bad joke earlier (apparently) I said me.slag should go show raygun how.to breakdance.

According to her being black doesn't mean she knows how to breakdance.

I think she's full of shit.

Anyways she dumped me again

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I got a gobby from me sheila at the maccas. A real root rat.

Uncle Tom Doug

Official TMMAC Racist
Jun 24, 2022
I made a bad joke earlier (apparently) I said me.slag should go show raygun how.to breakdance.

According to her being black doesn't mean she knows how to breakdance.

I think she's full of shit.

Anyways she dumped me again
You feel like she's full of shit because she's black?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
There's so much fuss over this woman and lot's of Aussies hate her and say she's an embarrassment, wasted taxpayer dollars, blah, blah.

I say good on her for such an epic troll job, it's not her fault that the Olympic committee in Australia selected her, they are the ones that people should be pissed at, for not doing their job.

Also, there was once a time, not long ago, when she'd have been a hero in Australia for 'taking the piss', but now the country is full of woke crybabies.

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
There's so much fuss over this woman and lot's of Aussies hate her and say she's an embarrassment, wasted taxpayer dollars, blah, blah.

I say good on her for such an epic troll job, it's not her fault that the Olympic committee in Australia selected her, they are the ones that people should be pissed at, for not doing their job.

Also, there was once a time, not long ago, when she'd have been a hero in Australia for 'taking the piss', but now the country is full of woke crybabies.
She's an embarrassment. Its properly embarrassing.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

She definitely exposed incompetence and corruption in the Australian Olympic program with her own incompetence and corruption.

fob

Aug 13, 2024
She gamed the system. Her husband was the judge for the qualifiers

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Raygun has to be the greatest troll ever played on the world. It HAS to be. No way her making the Olympics was real. I just cant buy that.

segfault

Aug 13, 2024
Raygun has to be the greatest troll ever played on the world. It HAS to be. No way her making the Olympics was real. I just cant buy that.
I think you're vastly underestimating how fucking stupid people are. This is the end result of the "everyone gets a trophy" mindset. No one had the balls to tell her point blank that "You're not representing our country, you worthless, talentless twat. We don't care what made up degree you have." That would have hurt someone's feelings.

We let a horde of worthless people weasel themselves in societal chokepoints of academia, government, and corporate positions. This is the inevitable result of this blunder. Genuine fucking idiots being elevated to positions of acclaim.

I don't see this getting rectified without extreme measures.

segfault

Aug 13, 2024
Honestly, I'm with you. I want this to be a troll. That'd be hilarious and I'd buy that woman a drink if we ever crossed paths, if it was. But.. Christ. I've seen far too many sincere people peddling cancerous shit they never really thought all the way through.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Honestly, I'm with you. I want this to be a troll. That'd be hilarious and I'd buy that woman a drink if we ever crossed paths, if it was. But.. Christ. I've seen far too many sincere people peddling cancerous shit they never really thought all the way through.
Oh, no doubt we're living in a world full of brainwashed zombie followers who are incapable of critical thought & common sense.