RDA calls out Robbie Lawler and Nick Diaz for WW debut

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Even though he is currently on a two-fight losing skid, former UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos doesn’t want easy match ups in his move up to the welterweight division. As he told MMA Junkie, Dos Anjos is interested in debuting against former champion Robbie Lawler or former Strikeforce champion, Nick Diaz.

"I think Robbie Lawler is a good name and a fight that interests me. Nick Diaz. I think I can beat these guys for sure. Those are some of the names on my mind right now. Welterweight is a different division, but I'm not fighting light at welterweight. Everything I want to do in my life, I want to be at the top. Now I'm at welterweight and I want to fight the best guys."

If he could…

Dos Anjos calls out Lawler and Diaz for welterweight debut

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Lawler could probably break RDA's titanium jaw.

RDA might use same strategy he did vs Nate with Nick but size and gas tank could give him problems

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He's too small.........he's going to get himself killed. Give him Matt Brown as a taste tester

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Nick is a horrible stylistic match-up for RDA...if he's calling out Nick, he needs a new manager.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol what? Good luck with fighting either of them.Lawlor will cave his skull in and nick will box him up and clown him.plus nick diaz can't even spell RDA

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
RDA beat the shit out of Nate , now Nick should man up and accept the challenge .

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
lol, he gets destroyed by both!

LW was the perfect wight division for him, moving up to WW he is going to get over powered, the one good thing he has going for him is his speed ..he'll have the speed advantage.

I don't see things going well for RDA @ WW.

We were so close to seeing RDA Vs. McGregor - (Speed of Sport Vs. Ido Portal Movement) would have been a fun fight where RDA would have received a massive pay day win or lose.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Nick is a horrible stylistic match-up for RDA...if he's calling out Nick, he needs a new manager.
I'm sure he knows Nick would have zero interest in this fight. RDA just wants the attention that you get when you mention The Devil.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
I'd like to see both these mathces.
I think RDA beats Lawler, but he'd get picked apart by Diaz unless he can chop the shit outta his leg.