RDA: Super fight with McGregor ‘would be worth the drop in weight’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Rafael dos Anjos’ weight cut struggles at 155 pounds have been well-documented. The former lightweight champion had also been candid in the past about how making the weight limit was once a near-death experience for him.

“RDA” has since moved up to 170-pounds but says he is also willing to move back down and go through the same weight cuts if he were given his “red panty night.”

“I’m at that stage of my career where I need fights that excite me. I have 39 fights and [I’m] 34 years old,” dos Anjos told Helen Yee (transcript by BJPenn.com). I still have a lot on me but now I have to have some fights that excite me. I don’t want to fight regular guys just to…

Rafael dos Anjos: Super fight with Conor McGregor ‘would be worth the drop in weight’

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Exactly. Big money Conor fight doesn’t equal super fight.
To be honest I'm tired of the same old bullshit saga where every fighter seems to be willing to fight Conor. As if they are doing the sport some sort of special service. Yea fucken right. They want that money, wanna upset him, then get that Nate Diaz rematch money. Broken fucken record.

Also I was gonna send this via PM but it's a touchy subject, me and the other wilds had a chat and decided we don't wanna be associated with you anymore. It's confusing the other members. I see you changed your Avatar so thanks for that.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
To be honest I'm tired of the same old bullshit saga where every fighter seems to be willing to fight Conor. As if they are doing the sport some sort of special service. Yea fucken right. They want that money, wanna upset him, then get that Nate Diaz rematch money. Broken fucken record.

Also I was gonna send this via PM but it's a touchy subject, me and the other wilds had a chat and decided we don't wanna be associated with you anymore. It's confusing the other members. I see you changed your Avatar so thanks for that.
Hey Beavis. I changed my avatar because I didn’t want to be associated with you idiots! Talk about that in your PM and get off my nizzzzzzuts.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

Fakester change your name.. Didn't daddy love you when you were little.
You skank.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
He is 1-3 since 2015. Please stop referring to any fight involving Conor McGregor as a “Super fight”.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Lol RDA - if this was January of 2016 when they were getting ready to face off it would have been a super fight ..now nobody cares - RDA had his chance and let it pass him up by pulling out.

Now he desperately wants that pay day ...but McGregora stock has gone down - his persona was exposed by getting beat down by Maywearher and Khabib ...

Conor “It’s just Business” McGregor ...is a shell of himself

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
this might be my second most anticipated potential superfight in the UFC, just a hair behind Ross Pearson vs. Court McGee