IMG/GIF Real recognize Real (Conor @ World Cup Final)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
keeps dropping to new lows. Putin is a scumbag and murderer. Either conor is oblvious to reality or he truly only cares about himself and money

#notimpressed

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
To be clear since I don't want your love of conor to cause beef

I was a huge conor fan. I don't usually enjoy antics, but his were hilarious. His inside the octagon achievements are amazing. And it was an incredibly fun ride while it lasted. Maybe the most fun wave of mma ever

But he has a platform to inspire millions, or even billions of people. And instead, he's making terribLe business and life choice. Terrible in terms of integrity and honor. They seem to be great choices in terms of money

But that's disappointing. I no longer admire him despite his achievement's

if he was my boy, I'd probably overlook a lot of this. Cause he seems like an awesome dude. And additionly, I'm sure I'd make the same mistakes as him or worse had I achieved his level of success so young.

But I'm not proud of that hypothetical scenario. And I'm not proud of conor. For now.

Thankfully, he is young, and I expect him to grow over time

M

member 3289

I'm not gonna try to defend Putin's atrocious human rights record, but the fact that he chose to meet Conor and not Khabib goes to show who the real champ is.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
"So would now be a good time to ask McGregor how he feels about the many, many human rights abuses that are known or alleged to have taken place in Putin’s Russia? How about all the journalists and critics of Putin who have turned up dead under mysterious circumstances? How about his recent win in an election generally regarded as a "sham" by outside observers?

No? We’re just going to ignore all that and call him a great leader so we can enjoy some World Cup action instead? Cool."

- Ben Fowlkes

Nov 21, 2015
I'm not gonna try to defend Putin's atrocious human rights record, but the fact that he chose to meet Conor and not Khabib goes to show who the real champ is.
Damn now this surprised me. How the heck Putin gonna meet with Conor
but not Khalabeeb? If I was Khabib I'd be mad as hell.

Thats just wrong. I wonder if the Irish Prez/prime minister would
pose with Khalabeeb before Conor... I think not!

Conor up 1-0 so far

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Why Smh? Serious question. I take it that you are fine with Putin? If so, I don't get how.
cmnh's got his head in the right place. i took it a little too seriously and soured a thread that was supposed to be funny. my bad cmnh

but apoloigies aside, cmnh is the girl in this. she knows its wrong, but she loves him lol. she'll come through in the end tho!

M

member 603

What a shock..... Donald Trump Nut Hugger's MMA crush loves his president's crush..... Fuck em all