Sci/Tech (Real)Videos Of UFOs Released By The Pentagon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you want to go down a rabbit hole read this. The link is for the introduction, you need to click continue to get to the meat and potatoes.
Are We Alone?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Very cool. I'd love to know so much more about who they are, where they came from, etc.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I was saying to husband yesterday I'm waiting for an alien catastrophe. We've fucked ourselves into oblivion with Corona and as a result our planet is reparing itself...we're due a take over.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
How bout that Tom DeLonge, huh?
Musician friend of mine is all about it, he travels miles from state to state doing UFO festivals and camps out for days UFO hunting. If I could cope with camping and toilet arrangements I would love to go with him.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I was saying to husband yesterday I'm waiting for an alien catastrophe. We've fucked ourselves into oblivion with Corona and as a result our planet is reparing itself...we're due a take over.
I mean, if aliens could really manage interplanetary or interstellar travel undetected in objects like that, would they really need to wait for Corona? They probably could've wrecked us long ago.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
What a redemption story. Everyone talking about him like he was a schizo nut case who walked away from his band to hunt martians. Now the pentagon is using his videos to concede the existence of UFOs.
I still think he's a bit of a schizo nut case who walked away from his band to hunt martians but he wasn't entirely wrong either.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I mean, if aliens could really manage interplanetary or interstellar travel undetected in objects like that, would they really need to wait for Corona? They probably could've wrecked us long ago.
uhhh

there has been sightings for hundreds of years if not more

all the open discussion of this went dark in the fifties like so many other topics did

I don't think anybody thinks they just showed up for the Rona

I doubt they are here to wreck us...more likely farm us

Do you even Annunaki bro?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
uhhh

there has been sightings for hundreds of years if not more

all the open discussion of this went dark in the fifties like so many other topics did

I don't think anybody thinks they just showed up for the Rona

I doubt they are here to wreck us...more likely farm us

Do you even Annunaki bro?
I was responding to the post I quoted.