General Real World Reunion!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Will be watching this fo-sho since I love anything dealing with The Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge. Nice to see this up in the forum.

Friendly reminder, my favorite Congressman Sean Duffy who is from Wisconsin got his start on the show...

"Duffy appeared on The Real World: Boston, the sixth season of the MTV reality television show, and on Road Rules: All Stars in 1998, where he met his future wife Rachel."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Will be watching this fo-sho since I love anything dealing with The Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge. Nice to see this up in the forum.

Friendly reminder, my favorite Congressman Sean Duffy who is from Wisconsin got his start on the show...

"Duffy appeared on The Real World: Boston, the sixth season of the MTV reality television show, and on Road Rules: All Stars in 1998, where he met his future wife Rachel."

he is giving bob duggar a run for his money with the creampies.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
jim bob duggar used to be in congress too those congress men have a buttload of kids.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

His wife is Rachel from The San Francisco season, and she was getting tossed up by Puck.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
His wife is Rachel from The San Francisco season, and she was getting tossed up by Puck.
She guest hosts on Fox News usually on the weekends now. He stepped down because their last child who was like their 100th, was born with down syndrome. I believe they wanted more kids before they found out about her situation but not sure if they still do...

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
She guest hosts on Fox News usually on the weekends now. He stepped down because their last child who was like their 100th, was born with down syndrome. I believe they wanted more kids before they found out about her situation but not sure if they still do...
I did not know that.
I had such a crush on her, Amaya from Hawaii and Jacinda from London.
Julie from the first season could get it too.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
So many winners over the years. Svetlana, Johanna, and especially Kellyanne are just a few that come to mind...

I don’t remember any of those broads lol. I think the last season I watched was New Orleans and I hardly remember the Boston and Miami seasons.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I can’t wait, please wake me when this airs
I’m so excited