Recreational drugs marketing/promo tactics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What are some examples of what you were offered/offering when dealing with drugs?

In high school we had buddies who would offer 3 for 10, 3 joints for $10 instead of the typical $5 for one. Once this was popular and almost expected a buddy started to offer 3 for 10 with an after bake (cigarette) to sweeten the pot. Almost embarrassing how broke I was in HS, every dime squeezed.

A friend of mine who lived in Nelson BC would carry around digital dice, like a little electronic game. Every time you met him you'd get to roll the digi dice, if you rolled a pair you'd get the order already agreed upon plus the same weight for free up to an O. This was such an awesome deal.

Another hook up was simply called "Drive Thru Bud". Not really a price or deal but great dicreat service. Just as the name implies you'd call the guy, no name ever known to me and place your order. You'd then drive down this alley lined by a thick cedar hedge and without fail this guy would pop out of the bushes, grab the cash, toss the bag and disappear back into the hedge. To this day I'd never be able to ID this guy in a line up.

Where you at D?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I would get 5 dollar fattys from a local mom and pop store..the kicker was your get a free fountain pop and chips if you bout 2 lol...they were hot legs too..and good mids...I also got 30 qtrs of good mids as opposed to 45 or 50 in this bullshit town...bigger cities that's robbery lol

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
^^^^ Free snacks?! That's awesome! So what are hot legs and mids? 30qtrs? This is all foreign to me.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not related to buying drugs specifically, but I grew up down the street from a sketchy ass gas station store with a lot of crack and meth heads.

You'd buy a fake rose that came in PERFECT glass tube that could be used as a crack pipe.

Indian store owner sold the ever loving shit out of them.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty;n30353 said:
Not related to buying drugs specifically, but I grew up down the street from a sketchy ass gas station store with a lot of crack and meth heads.

You'd buy a fake rose that came in PERFECT glass tube that could be used as a crack pipe.

Indian store owner sold the ever loving shit out of them.

Is it fair to assume Ms. Splinty always had a kitchen full of roses?