Reems hotel blows up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight slugger Alistair Overeem is set to explode this Saturday night (July 8, 2017) on the UFC 213 pay-per-view (PPV) main card, though I’m pretty sure this isn’t what he had in mind.

“The Reem” was staying in a hotel that blew up on Tuesday, causing a huge fire and corresponding chaos. Fortunately, the Dutch striker was unharmed and his Fabricio Werdum trilogy is still intact.

“I heard a big boom,” Overeem told Albuquerque Journal. “I thought it was nothing going on, but one of my teammates came and got me ‘we need to get out of here now.' There was a huge black cloud. It was a little hectic, but I think the situation is under control now.”

Overeem (42-15, 1 NC) is trying to work his way back to a division title shot after getting stopped by reigning champion Stipe Miocic at UFC 203 last September. He rebounded with a victory over Mark Hunt at UFC 209 and now looks to make it two straight at the expense of “Vai Cavalo.”

Overeem Survives Hotel Explosion In Albuquerque

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
That's why the slow braise on horse meat is essential. You try to sear it hot and hard, these things happen.

Didn't I cover this yesterday?

T

The Big Guy

That's why the slow braise on horse meat is essential. You try to sear it hot and hard, these things happen.

Didn't I cover this yesterday?
I assumed it was due to fireworks. But it coulda been kebab