Registered sex offender to headline LFA 21 event in Missouri

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Greene County Sheriff’s Office

Kyle Noblitt, a registered sex offender in Missouri, will headline the upcoming Legacy Fighting Alliance event in his home state on Friday, September 1.

According to Springfield Crime Alert (h/t Tim Bissell), the 7-0 heavyweight fighter was arrested in July 2012. Reports later confirmed that he was charged with 4 felonies, including “forcible sodomy - deviate sexual intercourse by forcible compulsion, serious physical injury; attempted forcible rape - attempted sexual intercourse by forcible compulsion; resisting arrest/detention/stop by fleeing—creating a substantial risk of serious Injury/death to any person; and sexual abuse.”

Details regarding Noblitt’s offense can be found on the Missouri Sex Offender’s List (h/t MMA-Today.com)

Registered sex offender to headline LFA 21 event in Missouri

C

Ceiling Fan

What is it with heavyweight prospects and their extreme legal issues lately?

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
"forcible sodomy"

told his opponent he was going to pound his ass.
Well, now that the information is out there, I think he just has to own this and go full heel. Instead of doing walk offs like Mark Hunt, he can pull his opponents pants down and attempt to sodomize them until the ref pulls him off. It will be a great gimmick.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Actually, sodomy is anything other than vaginal sex, so he could have forced her to give him a BJ.
Though technically you are right, I think more often times than not, if anal sex is not involved, they refer to it as copulation. I could be wrong though, since all my crimes involved anal sex only.

T

The Big Guy

two convicted sex offenders in the heavyweight ranks.
Cody East also has some crimes he committed.
Well we definately need to have a interim sex offender title until they can unify with mike (snuggle struggle) whitehead

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I always feel like a person should be allowed to work whatever their job is if they've done their time, but in this case I think the employer needs to take a serious look at the kind of worker they want affiliated with their brand.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I always feel like a person should be allowed to work whatever their job is if they've done their time, but in this case I think the employer needs to take a serious look at the kind of worker they want affiliated with their brand.
No doubt. It's a horrible look for LFA.