General Reinstituting the Draft in America

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
In light of the mask mandates, the vaccine mandates and other similar tyrannical governmental overreach we're currently suffering, I figured it would be a great time for a thought experiment: suppose we go to war and have to institute a draft. Some sort of symmetric war- a Sino-Russian alliance or something. Doesn't matter. Or, even suppose mandatory military service is instated in the US (and if you think this couldn't happen, think again.)

What would happen in America?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
depending on the efficacy of the False Flag that launched the war, I'd say pretty broad support. Not many people have been in the military, and the Boomers seem to love the fuck out of War that doesn't involve risking their wrinkly asses.

an idea who's depth of stupidity is exceeded only by the breadth of its public support

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
It depends on who's in office, how and who the propoganda is targeted at. If the current admin can rally the left for a cause like soy shortages caused by Russia or whomever, then we won't need a draft. If they need the rights support however, they can implement a draft and conservatives will bitch and moan and do fuck all about it while getting their asses shipped away. The memes would be epic though.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I should run this thread on AR15.com concurrently and see how those military cosplayers respond.

M

member 3289

Every American male had to sign up for selective service at the age of 18.

You're all fucked anyway regardless of muh freedum

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Never happen again. Technology is way better than it was last time there was a draft. Wars arent fought in open fields anymore.

T

The Big Guy

Too many fatties

They would have to lower standards like all the schools have had too.

Gotta be diverse and whatnot

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In the name of inclusiveness they should draft women and trannies first.crush the patriarchy