VID [Relax] Post your favourite youtube video here!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tomyma90tn

Feb 23, 2016
Hey guys, Let's post your favourite youtube video here to relax!

SpiderMan In Real Life - PINK SPIDERGIRL vs WEREWOLF vs BABY SPIDERMAN

tomyma90tn

Feb 23, 2016
SpiderMan In Real Life - Spiderman vs Joker Pranks

SpiderMan In Real Life - Spiderman & Frozen Elsa’s Dream Wedding! Ft Hulk

SpiderMan In Real Life - Pink Spider girl, Maleficent vs Spiderman & Frozen Elsa, Werewolf

tomyma90tn

Feb 23, 2016
SpiderMan In Real Life - Spiderman Got Sick vs Joker Prank

SpiderMan In Real Life - FROZEN ELSA vs GHOST SPIDERMAN

SpiderMan In Real Life - Spiderman & Frozen Elsa VS Doctor! Spiderman is Sick

tomyma90tn

Feb 23, 2016
SpiderMan In Real Life - Spiderman w Chilli Pepper in Real Life

SpiderMan In Real Life - Spiderman & Frozen Elsa vs EVIL ELSA! Maleficent Kidnaps

SpiderMan In Real Life - FROZEN ELSA vs SPIDERMAN vs ELEPHANT DREAM

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
This isn't my favorite but I was looking for an appropriate thread to paste it in. I'm "pro dog" as you are learning, but I'm not necessarily anti-cat. Having made that claim, I don't know what to say about this vid other than "Enjoy!"

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
And here we have a couple of TMMACers. I'm too new to know which two, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out:

Jan 21, 2015
^ Sim City was funny :D
Why is that Arnold vid a favorite?

Loving Mega's NFB flashback, lol My brother's girlfriend has a tattoo of the Logrider's Waltz :D

Title of this thread is intimidating (how can anyone choose one favorite?), but seeing the mediocre quality of replies I don't feel bad posting this, lol I don't know why but I LOL'd pretty hard and somehow it stuck in my memory:

this one too:

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Why is that Arnold vid a favorite?
Learn how to quote boss, or tag my name :)
Just a big fan of Arnold, and now I'm being fully active in my (home) gym again, I look up motivating videos regarding the greats.

I also have many favorites, some videos just stick out, they are either or super funny, or well done.

Jan 21, 2015
Jeebus you guys are serious about that quote function, eh? :D

Yossarian @Yossarian, are you a bodybuilder? Are you huge?

I remember 'Pumping Iron' really impressed me. Not so much the bodybuilding but the living character and confidence that Arnold wielded was really weird. I remember Lou Ferigno or however you spell it plotted to invite Arnold over to pick his brain and gain advantage, but Arnold totally turned the tables and mindfucked Lou's whole crew like nothing I'd seen before, lol

I amost didn't buy my house cuz the basement walls were plastered in bodybuilding centerfolds, lol Wife and I thought it was gross and almost passed on we called 'the bodybuilders house', then started to think what it might look like if we took the pictures down

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Jeebus you guys are serious about that quote function, eh? :D

Yossarian @Yossarian, are you a bodybuilder? Are you huge?
Just tough love man :)

You may do whichever you wish though, just givin' you a hard time.

No, not a body builder here, but I am grabbing weights 3 times a week, it's purely functional. Also a lot of body weight stuff, etc. But watching some of these guys is just very motivating, you just get a sense of respect for it. Just like when you see an MMA guy train.