General Remains of 215 children found at former Catholic residential school for natives in Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is so massively disturbing.
Everything I've learned about child-sex trafficking over the course of just this year has shocked my conscience.
I read the other day from an ex spec ops guy who could only release so much, that the scope of human trafficking is beyond belief, the industry eclipsing in dollar value both the drug smuggling and weapons smuggling industries combined worldwide.

I know about the previous two, the other I thought was fringe, until this past year.
The foundations of countries are built are missing children enslaved, abused, and murdered in sex orgies while luciferians drink blood, and that spirit has crept into the music and entertainment industries desensitizing the populace slowly.
It is the same shit that was occurring in the days of Noah when the worshippers of Baal purposely raised children to sacrifice first borns to Molech for better crops or favor.
This is demonic satanic ritualistic vile disgusting abhorrent ...there are no words.
And the truth is, our entire government, everyone in the black eye club is involved.
Every leader we have not championing liberty are a bunch of masonic luciferians involved not just in pedophilia, but child sacrificing.

I remember when the comet ping pong crap broke, I thought they were stretching.
I took a trip to DC and went to Comet Ping Pong myself to catch the spirit, took pictures, and was checking out the cameras pointed directly at the kids.
Not at entrances or exits, the cameras were pointed at the kids.
Then combing over the lingo, codewords and shit, I really wanted to believe this was an unspoken taboo thing where a few higher ups were involved that had dirt on everyone to keep silent.
No, they're all in on it.
These adrenochrome blood sucking vampires are running this hellhole.
The current foundation of this country is built on the bones and carcasses of children.
8 MILLION children "missing" worldwide PER YEAR.

This is the stuff that makes me want to kill all of these devils with my bare hands.
And they're using the churches for cover like terrorists plotting from schools.
Dear God take vengeance on these wicked vampires and let us see it.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/erikmagraken/status/1398486875610836992

Reminded me of this thread:

And also kind of what is happening at Fort Bliss right now. :(:mad::confused:
This is what happens when the government starts micromanaging people's lives because they deem them unfit to take care of themselves.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

In the 1930s a Tennessee orphanage stole over 5,000 children from poor families to give them to rich families. Hundreds of children were killed at the orphanage. The stories range from neglect and starvation to direct murder to cover up abuse.

It's hard for me to fathom being that harmful to children. They're so defenseless that it just grosses me out even knowing it's possible.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is so massively disturbing.
Everything I've learned about child-sex trafficking over the course of just this year has shocked my conscience.
I read the other day from an ex spec ops guy who could only release so much, that the scope of human trafficking is beyond belief, the industry eclipsing in dollar value both the drug smuggling and weapons smuggling industries combined worldwide.

I know about the previous two, the other I thought was fringe, until this past year.
The foundations of countries are built are missing children enslaved, abused, and murdered in sex orgies while luciferians drink blood, and that spirit has crept into the music and entertainment industries desensitizing the populace slowly.
It is the same shit that was occurring in the days of Noah when the worshippers of Baal purposely raised children to sacrifice first borns to Molech for better crops or favor.
This is demonic satanic ritualistic vile disgusting abhorrent ...there are no words.
And the truth is, our entire government, everyone in the black eye club is involved.
Every leader we have not championing liberty are a bunch of masonic luciferians involved not just in pedophilia, but child sacrificing.

I remember when the comet ping pong crap broke, I thought they were stretching.
I took a trip to DC and went to Comet Ping Pong myself to catch the spirit, took pictures, and was checking out the cameras pointed directly at the kids.
Not at entrances or exits, the cameras were pointed at the kids.
Then combing over the lingo, codewords and shit, I really wanted to believe this was an unspoken taboo thing where a few higher ups were involved that had dirt on everyone to keep silent.
No, they're all in on it.
These adrenochrome blood sucking vampires are running this hellhole.
The current foundation of this country is built on the bones and carcasses of children.
8 MILLION children "missing" worldwide PER YEAR.

This is the stuff that makes me want to kill all of these devils with my bare hands.
And they're using the churches for cover like terrorists plotting from schools.
Dear God take vengeance on these wicked vampires and let us see it.
"sex trafficking" is the new Satanism.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

In the 1930s a Tennessee orphanage stole over 5,000 children from poor families to give them to rich families. Hundreds of children were killed at the orphanage. The stories range from neglect and starvation to direct murder to cover up abuse.

It's hard for me to fathom being that harmful to children. They're so defenseless that it just grosses me out even knowing it's possible.
the woman who ran the orphanage was protected by the government. She was an Epstein.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
in the 80s there was a moral panic about Satanism.

it's more hype than reality. blame Ashton Kutcher.
That's what I thought, but wanted to verify. Would you not agree that there's slightly more evidence of sex trafficking than there ever was "Satanism"?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's what I thought, but wanted to verify. Would you not agree that there's slightly more evidence of sex trafficking than there ever was "Satanism"?
sex-trafficking of minors across international borders?

no...ish? There's more evidence of it...a cup of salt is more than a tablespoon salt, but the same thing happens when you dump them in the ocean.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
sex-trafficking of minors across international borders?

no...ish? There's more evidence of it...a cup of salt is more than a tablespoon salt, but the same thing happens when you dump them in the ocean.
Both of those strike me as false equivalences. Satanism was a true moral panic, in that it was a nothing burger. Sex trafficking (child or otherwise) is a thing that we have documented proof of.

Comparing either to a cup of salt in the ocean is, well it's a ridiculous analogy.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
in the name of bringing both sides to the discussion, this hype-piece from USA Today is your typical boomer-pearl-clutching-panic grist you'd expect from USA Today.

basically, if we consider everyone woman who works in a massage parlor and every girl in foster care a victim of sex-trafficking, we have a real problem.