General Remains of 215 children found at former Catholic residential school for natives in Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Are they all gonna be forced back to France?
Lol. No, silly.

As the U.N. has declared indigenous people are to be given back their ancestral lands. Canada goes to the indians, and then Europe, north Africa and the middle east goes back to Rome. Fair is fair.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol. No, silly.

As the U.N. has declared indigenous people are to be given back their ancestral lands. Canada goes to the indians, and then Europe, north Africa and the middle east goes back to Rome. Fair is fair.
Have I told you about my Italian ancestors?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
LoL at reading that as a literal call to burn down churches, and not a metaphorical reference.
I wonder if Andrew Lawton applies that same filter when reading statements by Doug Ford...?
In at least one of those cases the "Burn it all down" was in response to a church being burned down. So it didn't really come off as a metaphorical reference.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
In at least one of those cases the "Burn it all down" was in response to a church being burned down. So it didn't really come off as a metaphorical reference.
Oh.

well.

the original tweet was a response to a church being burned down?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh.

well.

the original tweet was a response to a church being burned down?
Vice news tweeted a story last week about 2 more Catholic churches being burned down. She retweeted the story with the comment "Burn it all down." attached. It wasn't a great look for the head of a provincial civil liberties union.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Vice news tweeted a story last week about 2 more Catholic churches being burned down. She retweeted the story with the comment "Burn it all down." attached. It wasn't a great look for the head of a provincial civil liberties union.
that's more than "not a good look", it's disgusting. thanks for giving me the context

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It was a big hit in Toronto, they danced in the streets and prayed to his effigy
He could gun someone down in the middle of Young Street. Not only would he be cheered on, but he would use it as an excuse for more gun control and people would think it was the best thing since sliced bread.

He's so good at politics that one of my friends who hates him won't even give him credit for being made of teflon.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Lol. No, silly.

Good thing I live in the barbaric lands the Romans never conquered!